Small win!

Options
ladybg81
ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
I wanted to share a win I had yesterday. I received some pretty devastating news yesterday. I naturally wanted to eat everything in sight and then sleep for days. That's how I cope. Healthy huh? But I fought. I fought the urge to binge and I got in my 2nd workout last night. I finished the night exactly where I planned to be. It was one of the hardest things I've done in a while. But I won. Last night, I won. I know it sounds stilly to some but it's a big deal. For me. Today, I've digested the news and am feeling hopeful. And still on track!

Replies

• JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That's a big win in my opinion! Good for you!
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    changing habits takes work - you did good....
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    That is HUGE! I'm experiencing some major life upheaval at the moment, and the more control I continue to take after what I can control, the better I am feeling about everything. I hope it continues to do the same for you!!! Big pat on the back for you!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Oh very well done m'duck! That's one of the hardest things to contend with. I hope that whatever the issue is, that you can remember the strength you shown.
  • madd4luke
    madd4luke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not silly at all! Good for you!! ;)
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty incredible achievement. Well done! Remember this strength next time you are faced with a tough situation :smile:
  • mendiev
    mendiev Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is a BIG win!
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is a really big win! I emotionally binge eat too and I have yet been able to fight it...it always wins! I know how hard it is to not give in and that is fantastic that you stayed strong!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!