Boob discussion (Rated PG) :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I'm down about 80 pounds and YES. The change is unbelievable and very, very sad. Went from having the breasts of a 35 year old to having the breasts of a 50 year old in a year. It's depressing. A very good bra and an understanding mate are a necessity, IMO.

I am not a fan of vanity surgeries, but I now TOTALLY get why people do it.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Started out at a 48DD and am now a 38 almost C. They do look awful. But I tell hubby you get to pick your spouse not the boobs she comes with. I would def have surgery if I had the $.
  • bibimazoon
    bibimazoon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I had pancake boobs before....now I have crepes o.O
    Roll em up and tuck em in
  • chubbles123
    chubbles123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    Mine recently dropped a lil over a cup size [within a week, I'm not kidding, it suddenly poof'd all at once], so mine are very... Sad, right now. We'll call them sad. But slowly getting perkier as I work out.

This just happened to me too, and it blew my mind. I dropped about two cup sizes, and had to make an emergency shopping trip for new bras because my current ones were gaping so badly. I swear it happened over a weekend, and they are also looking a bit deflated. I've never been big on upper body strength; I'm hoping if I start working out I can get some perkiness back!
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I hope not. If it gets any worse, I'll be tripping over them.

bibimazoon wrote: »
    I had pancake boobs before....now I have crepes o.O
    Roll em up and tuck em in

You guys are hilarious. I'm prepared for the change if and when it happens being mindful that I'll just keep buying good bras to carry my load and if the hubby gives me a hard time about them, I'll remind him that gravity affects men too. :wink:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any front real estate, but I did have to cinch in my back from the last to the first hooks.
  • daygecko
    daygecko Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    yep mine are getting more and more like spaniel tabs (dogs ears) .
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan

Glad I don't have to deal with living with them

If a woman I love gains or loses some with fitness, I don't care at all
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mine are a source of almost daily depression. I went from 40EE to what I would guess are now 34B/C. I don't know, I wear those "add 2 cup sizes" bras that are about 3/4 padding. I wear a D in those but when I'm hunched over they gape so badly I can see my nipples. The main problem is all the excess skin that folds up so they take on an interesting rippled look.
    I'd never have implants but I am seriously hoping there's some way of getting rid of the excess skin/transplanting some fat from elsewhere to refill them somewhat.
    I should point out that my OH makes a point of telling me all the time that he loves me and them exactly as we are, but I just hate them so much.
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    If you carry excess weight for many years (lets say 60-90 pounds for over 10 years), then lose 90 pounds... the combination of the extreme weight loss, severely stretched skin and age... yeah there will be drop! There is NO recovery unless you opt for surgical intervention. Trust me, there will be sag if you weigh 200 pounds for 10+ years and then lose 90+ pounds... it is physics and science!

The trick (unless you have the money for the surgical route) is, a good uplifting wire bra. Lift the girls up to where God intended them! :wink:

• slbale
    slbale Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had a reduction 8-1/2 years ago, the surgeon told me if I lost weight they would get smaller ( never liked having DD's ) after surgery I was a 38 C , I've only lost 27.5 lbs ( 32.8 to go ) and I'm about ready to try a 36 C ( I'll have to try them on) they lack drooping just because I had a great surgeon , but they are shrinking... My dream was always to be a 32/34 B, so we'll see what happens in the next 1/2 of my weight loss lol on the bright and TMI side.. My husband thT always avoided them, is all over them now! Lol
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes, they are droopy and saggy, but 100+ pounds are gone. A good bra makes them look spectacular. NO surgery for me.
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't think surgery would be a good option for me but nice frilly bras sound like a terrific solution.
  • pumpkinpocalypse
    pumpkinpocalypse Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yeah, a little... :( But the worst part is that I'm one of the ''small/normal sized boobs'' girls group now, even though when i was 30 lbs heavier i had suuuch huge boobs for my size/height haha (30F, now i'm a 28B-C-D??? no clue, i need to get measured again). It was my trademark ^^'
    Now I got pretty damn muscular so of course they got smaller and perky, slightly pear shaped but they still kind of fall because of their original shape. All the women on my mother's side have saggy tits apparently.