Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Are you a MFP bully?

_incogNEATo_
_incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
(It's Friday so this is allowed)

Is the person above you a bully around here? Does their ego thrive off of giving people a hard time in the forums?

Or is it possible that the user below is too sensitive?

LMK!

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    As I'm one of the people who offers advice and calls out the people who are giving bad advice, I've certainly been called a bully multiple times. I don't think I'm a bully, though. I've gotten a lot of friend requests for helping people who need it. Too many people are sensitive.
  • PumpJockeyy
    PumpJockeyy Posts: 98 Member
    She's mean ^^^ ;)
  • _incogNEATo_
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    As I'm one of the people who offers advice and calls out the people who are giving bad advice, I've certainly been called a bully multiple times. I don't think I'm a bully, though. I've gotten a lot of friend requests for helping people who need it. Too many people are sensitive.

You lose for playing wrong.
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    mccindy72 wrote: »

You lose for playing wrong.

Lol, not a bully.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    I would say, she seems well-balanced: she will only bully you to kick you in gear. In the nicest way.
  • _incogNEATo_
    ^^^Definitely a bully.

The person below is probably sensitive and will send a PM asking why I'm a bully.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    ^
    ^^^Definitely a bully.

The person below is probably sensitive and will send a PM asking why I'm a bully.

Everyone on his FL should delete him immediately. Don't tolerate a bully.

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    What if I don't send pm's?? Is it okay that I think some of the bullies are funny?
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    not a bully, bullies dont wear glasses.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    No, she has turned her back on bullying
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Nowadays, people have gotten so thin-skinned that any form of criticism at all, constructive or not, is seen as 'bullying'.
  • _incogNEATo_
    DataSeven wrote: »
    Nowadays, people have gotten so thin-skinned that any form of criticism at all, constructive or not, is seen as 'bullying'.

You lose. Didn't respond to the user above OR below.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    bw_conway wrote: »
    No, she has turned her back on bullying

I'll play right.

He is too carefree to be a bully.

• Cindy4FunFit

That is bully talk.
  • Cindy4FunFit

You lose. Didn't respond to the user above OR below.

Again, delete this bully quickly.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Definitely a bully. Just look at her, practically squealing with bullying delight.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    I think he could if you made him mad, but haven't seen him attacking people. So I'll say no, final answer.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Fuk ewe
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Hardly seems like a bully...look, he has not even developed his tail feathers yet!!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Looks like a Role model, not a bully.
This discussion has been closed.