Added
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    BumP!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Coming to the party late, but feel free to add me too. I'm always looking for active MFP friends.
  • boogiewookie
    boogiewookie Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    you can add me :-) I started out at 209, I'm now 189 and am working my *kitten* off, literally, to get to my goal weight of 140. I'm 5'7.5"
  • grancran
    grancran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone in this group. I am back on fitness pal. I had done well last year, lost almost 50 lbs in about 3 months. I worked very hard at it....we were going to mexico. So did the usual thing while at an all inclusive, ate way to much and drank to much. In the two weeks we were gone I think i put 12 lbs on. Of course once home I didnt get back onto the program even though i had said that was what I was going to do when we got back. well it is now 5 months later and I am now 50 lbs heavier. What the hell am I doing. I have had to go and get new clothes again, I feel terrible, I feel like my skin wont stretch anymore. I just hate how I feel, but yet.....the thought of going back to not eating chips and pop and fries and muffins is scary. That is what I find so weird. Anyways,, I did my workout this morning first one in over 5 months. I am going to get back into doing it every day and I am really going to try to watch what I eat. I think i need to constantly come on here and read peoples accomplisments to keep me going
  • maryrosenavoa
    maryrosenavoa Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Let's support each other! Add me please :)
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    added
  • adamsarmywife
    adamsarmywife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey! I can relate.

5'6" at around 200 pounds. My goal is about 160. I've been down to 175 but went back up. I'm trying to stay dedicated this time since everything is starting to get tight on me again.