Mommy looking for mom friends

Options

Replies

• aynhagenbarth
    aynhagenbarth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 35, a mom to a 9, and 10 year old and a 3 month old! -I've lost 30 lbs and I have 30 more to go! I'm super motivated and would love to have some like minded friends!
  • che1229
    che1229 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm a new mom to a 7 1/2 month old. I do work full time but my job can be flexible. I need to loose at least 30 by December. I am actually above my pregnancy weight and hate it. The largest I've ever been. I am now weight training three days a week and eating healthy. Got a little off track during the July 4th holiday but I'm ready to keep it moving and won't look back. We can do this ladies! I definitely want mom friends.
  • taraleen
    taraleen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 9 weeks postpartum and extremely motivated to lose the weight once and for all. I still hadn't lost the weight from my first pregnancy when I got pregnant with my second so now I have to work twice as hard. Would also love new mom friends!
  • candace072789
    candace072789 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey im 25 with 4 kids 3 of my own and a step son my babies are 6 5 and 4 n my step son is 10. Im looking for a great support n also to motivate others
  • Lonnad1
    Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of three boys, 12, 9, and 2. I also teach kindergarten. Have 20 pounds to loss. Would love to have support from other moms!
  • MrsC411
    MrsC411 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old daughter and a 2 week old daughter. I gained a lot with both pregnancies and was able to lose it all plus some last time (although it took 2 years- and then immediately got pregnant lol) My goal is to lose 39 lbs and get back to my pre-pregnancy weight but also want to make exercise a priority. Adjusting to having 2 kids and I know I'll need to make it a priority to work out otherwise it won't happen.
  • x_AmandaJayne_x
    x_AmandaJayne_x Posts: 35 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Mom to 2- Ages 10 and 6. I'm on a mission to lose at least 50 pounds. Tired of putting it off until tomorrow. :)
  • msManda12
    msManda12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a first time mommy! My baby girl came 2 months early, so we just got home last week from a long NICU stay. I am looking to start losing weight, but I am exclusively breastfeeding/pumping for her, so I am also looking for motivation and advice on how to keep milk supply going, but losing weight! Glad to see ya'll here! :)
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy of a 9 year old and 10 month old. Currently working off baby weight. I would love new friends for inspiration! :D
  • Dansgirl4910
    Dansgirl4910 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there! SAHM of 3 yr old. Down 55 lbs- going for 20 more!
  • kortney07
    kortney07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a full time college student. I have a 10 y.o and a 6 y. O. Busy lives make things a lot harder.
  • lindsiebilleter
    lindsiebilleter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to connect as well. I'm a SAHM too with an 8 month old. I find motivation hard being alone all the time...
  • stacysabaka
    stacysabaka Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mom here!
  • CassandraVazquez
    CassandraVazquez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heeyyyy I was in the exact same boat my baby was 12 months when my other baby was born glad there's many other women in my shoes
  • jsftransport06
    jsftransport06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 35, a mom to a 9, and 10 year old and a 3 month old! -I've lost 30 lbs and I have 30 more to go! I'm super motivated and would love to have some like minded friends!

• jsftransport06
    jsftransport06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work.
  • HelenKreissl
    HelenKreissl Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    2 babies (6&9
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got 3 kids in elementary. have been trying to ditch the last 10 lbs for three years now but it's so hard to stay consistent when busy and tired :/
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me! I'm a mom I have two sons 19 and 3 1/2 ;)
  • NilouferAnkolvi
    NilouferAnkolvi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Am a new mom. Got a 4 month old daughter.ive ben overweight almost all my life.but now seeing my daughter i cant stop crying. I feel disgusted. I cant do anything properly. I get tierd easily, am in pain almost all the time.. Oh n super depressed cause everyone makes fun of me and i have to lose 45 kgs and its a goal that i feel is almost impossible to achieve