Been feeling depressed lately

Options
so I hate my stomach lol, it doesn't hang... But it's freaking there! And I've been sad about it lol. I've been talking to this guy... And I like him... And he likes me.. He's a personal trainer but I'm scared he's going to see my stomach one day and run lol... I always wear a waist trainer, so with that on my body honestly looks bomb.. I'm not trying to trick him it just makes me feel good... And tbh I don't look much different out of it.. Besides my stomach lol.... Anyway.. I just need some motivation and advice... My confidence is slowly draining.

Replies

• meads1992
    meads1992 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well he is a personal trainer so be upfront with him! I bet he'd love to help you and besides if he doesn't like you because of a little belly... Then he isn't worth your time! He should like you for your personality before your body! Take a gamble! Let him know, be confident and work on it! :) you can do it! Besides most personal trainors I've met said they don't care if their girl is as fit as them. They do that for a living. You look great, flaunt it!
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If he is a personal trainer chances are that he already knows you got just a little extra even if you are wearing a waist trainer. He probably thinks you look amazing and has a silly on security himself that you either adore about him or haven't even noticed.

You look amazing and you're doing great !
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    @meads1992 this woman has it spot on.
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he sees all types of body. Confidence is sexy, so just rock it.
  • jlking523
    jlking523 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! This really is helping me feel better lol. And he did say he would help me achieve my goals! So maybe he won't care.