What`s your most embarrassing moment!!

Options
fighter1973
fighter1973 Posts: 6 Member
We have all had them embarrassing moments...Share if you dare!!
One of mine was climbing into bed with a girlfriends parents after being on the piss.Was staying at her house and woke up in the night half asleep to use the toilet,on exiting the toilet instead of the route i should have taken i thought i was in my house and landed up taking a detour to her parents room and climbing in next to her mum.Only to be awoken with the light going on and the dad saying oi..Worst of it was when i woke up in the morning i mentioned to my girlfriend that i wasn`t sure but i think i may have got into bed with your mum and dad..Took a while to get over that in front of them

Replies

• Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    I cuddled up to an ex's sister, grope and all. That was awkward when she rolled over. Best i could manage was "So...how's uni going?"
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I was at the park with my son he was around 4 or 5 (hes 14 now) anyways when he we young we took a lot of cabs and most of the cab drivers in the area are Indian.
    There were some indian kids playing at the park and their dad had come to the park to get them home for dinner
    My son looked up pointed and said "look mommy a Taxi driver"
    i apologized to the man,he said it was ok and just laughed
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    My mom likes to embarrass me by wearing footsie pajamas to take me to high school when I wore my grungy clothes to teach me a lesson. Jokes on her I ain't got no shame
  • cursedcristy
    cursedcristy Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I was babysitting my friend's son (he was five at the time ) and I over heard him ask a woman of color if he could lick her as he loves fudge .

Let's just say I haven't taken him to that particular park since.
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Haha I was walking in my high heels today thinking I was miss hot stuff and I almost fell flat on my face!! I could have cried, I was so embarrassed. I laugh at it now, it's quite funny!
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    jadob123 wrote: »
    s_y8s wrote: »
    Haha I was walking in my high heels today thinking I was miss hot stuff and I almost fell flat on my face!! I could have cried, I was so embarrassed. I laugh at it now, it's quite funny!

lckcqa7xb90o.png

Haha I had to laugh at myself
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Probably the time I tried to drive away from the gas station with the hose still attached, then realised what I had done, screeched to a halt, ran back to disconnect, tripped over the hose, fell INTO the windshield washing bucket....
    Ohhh....memories!!!
  • fighter1973
    Options
    oh dear jenibethbu that sounds like a true life charlie chaplin moment
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    oh dear jenibethbu that sounds like a true life charlie chaplin moment
    Made all the better by my son telling everyone, in great detail, for the next month!
  • fighter1973
    Options
    haha...Well as they say us parents are here to embarrass are kids in one way or the other...Im sure you have some incriminating stuff for his 18th...I know i have,i have some photos of my son playing with his sisters barbie and when i dressed him in his sisters nightie for bed instead of his spiderman pjs lol