low cal icecream treats?!

Options
2»

Replies

• cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Eat popsicles which vary from 15-60 calories and smart ones deserts ! They are amazing and are around the 150-200 calorie range ! They have chocolate peanut butter sundae, cookies dough sundae, key lime pie, and alot more !
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    SKINNY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just restocked. 1 box of 20 ice cream sandwiches, 2 boxes of cones and 1 box of truffle bars!! YUMMO
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Weight Watcher's Strawberry Yogurt Bars....60 cals YUM!
  • BBBjenny
    BBBjenny Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Artic Zero ice cream pints! They come in all flavors like, mint chocolate cookie, vanilla maple and so on. The whole pint is only 150 calories!!!!! Totally indulgent and won't kill your calories for the day. I LOVE IT!
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    Good old fashion Pudding Pops!
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Luigi's Real Italian Ice, they come in a bunch of different flavours but I like strawberry or lemon. Only 100 cals and 0 fat!
  • Kaileyxoxo
    Kaileyxoxo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow lots of new choices thanks everyone!
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    I take one graham cracker and break it in half fill up with fat free cool whip wrap in Saran wrap and freeze it. Sometimes I make a few at a time. :)
    I haven't tried it yet but was thinking about trying a little cocoa powder mixed with cool whip. Idk just an idea
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I take one graham cracker and break it in half fill up with fat free cool whip wrap in Saran wrap and freeze it. Sometimes I make a few at a time. :)
    I haven't tried it yet but was thinking about trying a little cocoa powder mixed with cool whip. Idk just an idea

Try using the chocolate canned whipped cream!!!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Put a peeled, very ripe banana in the freezer til frozen solid. Throw in a food processor and pulse till creamy. It has the texture of soft serve ice cream, my kids love it.
  • Kaileyxoxo
    Options
    Put a peeled, very ripe banana in the freezer til frozen solid. Throw in a food processor and pulse till creamy. It has the texture of soft serve ice cream, my kids love it.
    hmm maybe if i also throw in some plain greek yogurt it'll pump up the protien for an after workout snack, thanks for the idea... freezing one now
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles, or fat free frozen yogurt!
  • lorisowers
    lorisowers Posts: 64
    Options
    I like to buy low fat graham crackers and sugar free cool whip. Then I spread some cool whip between two graham crackers and freeze them for homemade (low cal) ice cream sandwiches.

Thanks, this sounds so good
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    best tasting low cal ice cream i've ever had: ben & jerry's froyo! it's about 120 cal serving you just have to measure out the serving, it's 1/4 pint.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I like to buy low fat graham crackers and sugar free cool whip. Then I spread some cool whip between two graham crackers and freeze them for homemade (low cal) ice cream sandwiches.

Thanks, this sounds so good

you can also use low fat pudding too!
  • Kaileyxoxo
    Options
    OMG i tried the frozen bananas, half packet of splenda, with a tablespoon or so of milk and pulsed it in a mini blender, it looked and tasted EXACTLY like soft serve icecream, the wierd thing, im really not a fan of banana flavored anything, but this was the best!
  • allybtucker
    allybtucker Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm laying here in bed drooling from reading this post!! My 2 cents is for Sugar Free Fudcicles. 40 calories, and so so yummy!
  • rouxBred
    rouxBred Posts: 2
    Options
    a friend just told me about the Jamba Juice bars today and they are fantastic! Not only are they a larger sized treat but the calories are super low and really tasty and refreshing.
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Nestle Tollhouse Cookie Dough Bars are only 150 cals!