Makeup must haves!

Options
2»

Replies

• christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MAC!!!!
    mac has the BEST products ever! quality, price, you name it! i love mac makeup!
    i love the MSF natural. it doesn't look like i'm wearing makeup. it just looks very natural. :) mac's eye shadows are amazing as well. :) take a trip to the mac counter and reward your self girl! you deserve it. : )
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I dont wear much make up for work. Bronzer, eye liner & mascara and im good to go.
    On a nightout however I like Christian Dior make up x
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    -Black pencil (eye liner)... it doesnt matter what brand as long you know how to apply it
    -Bronzers (i like MAC)
    -Mascara
    -Brown shadow for eyebrows
    -A good make up that last 8hr (at least)

I love make up!!
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Perricone-no foundation foundation
    Mascara-any brand
    Chapstick
    Physician's Formula blush
  • VanessaFaulkner
    Options
    From the time I started wearing makeup until about a year ago I swore by and always wore Merle Norman from their skin care line to the makeup. It's still a great line, BUT I'm a MAC convert! LOVE my MAC makeup & skin care stuff!
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    MAC love the Studio Fix and it stays on great!! I have used Bobbie Brown and Clinque but loyal to MAC now.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    No 7 concealer, Benefit Bad Gal lash eyeliner and mascara. I don't wear any other make up.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it counts as 'makeup', but I always have a packet of Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets in my purse. These things are absolute genius! They will absorb all excess oil without disturbing makeup or adding any powder(doesn't have it) to your face.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Not a brand loyal either - tho i have some favorites. I would absolutely recomment the CLINIQUE products to everyone!
    I use makeup to camouflage my dark circles, and to have rosy cheeks. These are my absolute essentials!
    And a dark pencil if i'm in the mood.
    Rarely lipstick - i find it weird on me, no matter what color!

Have to agree- the Clinique All About Eyes Concealer is awesome...it would cover a heroin addict's dark circles!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    The Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey is wonderful. It looks good on nearly everyone and you can control the amount of color by how many coats you use. Also is great worn over a too-bright lipstick to tone it down a wee bit.

The Clinique Touchbase (for eyes) is also fantastic. It looks nice on its own but makes a wonderful eye shadow base.

I'm also a huge fan of Essie Mademoiselle Nail color. It's a pale, semi-sheer pink. Looks very professional and hides little dings and chips.