Shopping calories (lol)

Options
Hi,
I have been shopping (mainly browsing in cute outdoor shopping centers) a lot lately with friends because of summer sales and was wondering if anyone knows of a way to estimate the calories burnt as it is not a typical form of exercise to log

Today I shopped for 3 hours and my step tracker says I walked 2.46 miles

I am female
5'3
110lb

Thank you!

Replies

• ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    What kind of step tracker are you using? A lot of them sync with MFP and will automatically give you calorie adjustments. Click on Apps to see if yours is listed.
  • greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    What kind of step tracker are you using? A lot of them sync with MFP and will automatically give you calorie adjustments. Click on Apps to see if yours is listed.

I wish I had one that synced with MFP but I don't walk enough to justify spending the money for one that will, I use a free health app on my phone instead. Thank you for your advice, though!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't log it. You were probably walking to slowly to really burn any real calories, so just take the small burn as a bonus to your cal deficit.
  • SimoneBee12
    SimoneBee12 Posts: 268 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    If you're using your iPhone to track your steps, you can sync that with MFP, in 'more' then go into steps and pick iPhone. It might backlog what you already did, if not start tracking from now.

If it doesn't backlog, I wouldn't track it, just take it as a bonus!
  • greekyogurtandpuppies
    greekyogurtandpuppies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback!