Replies

• kpr121
    kpr121 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking to get back into the swing of things
  • camwitham
    camwitham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love a busier feed. Add me to keep us both motivated.
  • crazylibraluv2684
    crazylibraluv2684 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ayodayoo
    ayodayoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me yall :)
  • Nieland15
    Nieland15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mommy of a 9 month old, getting married in 3 months, lost 103 lbs in a year b4 I got prego, starting Round 2 of becoming healthy! Looking for peeps that lift as I'm trying to replace fat with muscle instead of just loosing! HMU :)
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me.
  • vanillarose77
    vanillarose77 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    hey all i'm jennifer and i definately need more friends to help motivate me and encourage me...anyone is more then welcome to add me i'll try to help be your rock as well...right now i am taking steps to have weight loss surgery so that my health can improve. i am struggling with my diet and not having any local support in my area is tough so i'll take all the help i can get
  • zinaramos
    zinaramos Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    * bump *
  • sweatinfortheweddin
    sweatinfortheweddin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me!! 22 year old, looking to lose about 60+ pounds!
  • starrfranco
    starrfranco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends, that are not hating. I been using this app since January and did not know this was here. I started at the end of January and lost 30+ lbs now. I am excited but still need to keep going. Friends started with me but didn't keep with it and for some reason that makes me the bad guy. I am determined to stay on track.
  • CheshireCatNZ
    CheshireCatNZ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'4 and currently 170lb. Two years ago I was 125lb. I need to get to 115lb by January for a friends wedding!! I desperately need friends, support and encouragement. My encouragement comes from seeing other peoples daily goals, workouts and diaries and knowing that if others can do it, so can I. Please add me, the more the merrier. I'm at the point where I have no choice but to make a change and it'd be so much easier with friends!
  • ingham_95
    ingham_95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ingham_95
  • ian_dominic
    ian_dominic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends just add me up!
  • bfriends4life
    bfriends4life Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • nurriel
    nurriel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all
    Im new user of MFP
    1 week so far so good :)

Cheers

• sleah9
    sleah9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends to add. I've been using MFP for a few months, but I'm only just starting to see the potential. I'm using this along side my Fitbit with the aiming to get healthy and active, while getting my eating under control. I'm very novice on the nutritional side of things. Can anyone offer any advice? I'm 27 & a mum of three
  • DJ7203
    DJ7203 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm always up to make new supportive friends :)
  • Sammy44mfp
    Sammy44mfp Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Meeee
  • CortanaChief
    CortanaChief Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Always good to have more people in the same journey, I've only lost 17lbs so far and have a way to go but am truly motivated and dedicated to this. Feel free to add me. :)