Females attempting to gain weight

Options

Replies

• sdahir
    sdahir Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So shall I get on with setting up an actual group on MFP community? There has got to be a better chatting platform this app lol.

Yes please! :smile:
  • MahamQureshi
    MahamQureshi Posts: 1 Member
    Options

This is why I joined this! I've always been somewhat underweight and I want to be stronger. Im 26 and still don't feel like I've been using my body to its potential! Add me.
  • naomimonks83
    naomimonks83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Right ok ladies. I'll set it up tomorrow (Sunday is hopefully a lazy day lol) :)
  • tiffanyaiv
    tiffanyaiv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is why I joined this! I've always been somewhat underweight and I want to be stronger. Im 26 and still don't feel like I've been using my body to its potential! Add me.
    Same here :)
  • SyrTigressnla
    SyrTigressnla Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So shall I get on with setting up an actual group on MFP community? There has got to be a better chatting platform this app lol.

Yes I am interested in joining up I have only seen one other gaining group on this site.
  • chiquitamllr
    chiquitamllr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Found out I have a gluten allergy. Since then I've lose to much weight. I would love to join
  • SAllen2016
    SAllen2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • BhreSki
    BhreSki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain 10 lbs. I want to bulk up!
  • bjarvy
    bjarvy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm no lady but I feel ya'lls struggle. Been trying to gain weight for the better half of my life and could use any support and encouragement to keep on them goals! I support you ladies!!!!
  • naomimonks83
    naomimonks83 Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Right, I'm going to get the group sorted but need a name for it?
    I want something that is purely gains driven And motivational.
    Also, i'm going to make it a private group so it's a bit more secure :)
  • POSHBWHITE
    POSHBWHITE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    natmfong wrote: »
    jhepstall wrote: »
    I'm currently starting a new journey in life to gain weight. To most, that sounds ridiculous. But for me, it truly is a struggle. So, with that being said, I'm looking for a great support group. Any ladies interested?

I would like to join a group, I have been struggling in weight gaining and through my whole life I've been put down about my weight. I am 27 and I am currently underweight as well I am now a vegetarian so it will be a little harder for me to gain weight at this moment. I haven't had the greatest supportive people so I am looking for a support group who are as well joining me in this journey in weight gaining.
    :)

I'm a pescaterian so I know the challenge in trying to gain weight without the meat sources. So I'll help be a support system. We can do this :)
  • Bellchick91
    Bellchick91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Sorry but is it too late for me to join? I am a recovering anorexic, 5kg left to gain and plan to gain it as muscle. Have increased my calories this week by 200 and I am TERRIFIED of gaining too much too fast but I know I NEED to. I would love some help, motivation and support for weight GAIN goals! I know some people here also find it hard to "just eat more" so it feels like I would fit in!

Please add me to the group!
  • smitty_smitty
    smitty_smitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I been skinny my whole entire life I can't seem to gain a pound for nothing
  • smitty_smitty
    smitty_smitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    By the way I'm new to this hope its not too late assuming that it is plz add Me to the group ..feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • EmilySC244
    EmilySC244 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, im also in need of weight gain. Increasing food intake and also weight training. Would love some new friends to keep on track and share tips with. Two years ago i won a local strong woman comp...but life took over and i lost a lot of weight in the following few years. Bit scary starting over again! :-)
  • Babyshuuu
    Babyshuuu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can help some of you ladies with this. Feel free to send me a request and ask me any questions you may have regarding muscle gain :)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Right, I'm going to get the group sorted but need a name for it?
    I want something that is purely gains driven And motivational.
    Also, i'm going to make it a private group so it's a bit more secure :)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/16930-women-who-bulk
  • louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm currently maintaining after re-gaining weight from an ED, and now starting to gain more through gaining muscle. Feel free to add me :)
  • linamaparicio5
    linamaparicio5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down for some gains. I have had 2 children and still look like a bean pole- the more the merrier!!! Let's do this!!!
  • teamwellness9119
    teamwellness9119 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi gals! So I've gotten back into lifting weights and using myfitness pal for the past month so far. Hit me up if you are consistent with your logging and wanna be friends!