I need to drop 100 lbs let's do this

Options
2»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    je1230522 wrote: »
    So today is day one of losing weight and getting healthy.... This is gonna be a long journey so if your working towards getting healthy and losing weight add me and we can encourage each other

Welcome, @je1230522! You can do this!

Be sure to read the stickies at the top of the weight loss forum, they are filled with golden nuggets of wisdom!
  • amber_tegeler
    amber_tegeler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I started my new lifestyle on January 5th and have lost 81 pounds so far. Would like to lose about 60 more. I log faithfully every day. Feel free to add me!
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a little over 100 pounds. I lost a bunch of weight, about 60 pounds, and gained most of that back because I was starving myself! I just broke up with my fiancé, who fueled unhealthy eating habits for me (not that I'm not to blame, too), and I'm living with my parents again. Sad, but necessary--and my mom's trying to lose weight, so now I have constant motivation! Feeling good about my chances! I want to lose 50-60 pounds by the time my annual physical rolls around on December 28th. I will add you! Everyone with similar goals feel free to add me as well!