Shaun T has helped me

Options
david34eyes
david34eyes Posts: 18 Member
Since watching what I'm eating, joining the gym, but since the school holidays, I've been restricted by not going to the gym. I was given a the dvd of Insanity with Shaun T, I've gone initially from 265 lbs to 248.8lbs by going to the gym, and since the dvd workout, within one week I've lost a further 9lbs to 239.8lbs.
Motivation helps a lot, support from family and friends, my goal is 190lbs and get my bmi down.

Replies

• leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    omg this is fantastic well done - ive started body combat every other day i love it. last week i gained half a pound as i held alot of water im hoping this week ill see some results
  • sweetserenity247
    sweetserenity247 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day 31 on Insanity! Love I can do this at home <3
  • david34eyes
    david34eyes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is good new to you both also, I am on day 7 of insanity and although tiring I'm seeing slight results and I do love it. My daughter is my inspiration and I've had enough of being overweight and only I can change myself, keep up the good work.
  • lebafit
    lebafit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you. On day 62 of insanity....seen good results
  • Happy0110
    Happy0110 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have his hip hop abs dvd.. I have had it for a year and have not mastered it yet. I ultimately may get the insanity. Keep up the great work and congrats to you!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I love most of his workouts except; Hip Hop Abds. Not as intense as his other workouts.
  • sweetserenity247
    sweetserenity247 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    lebafit wrote: »
    Good for you. On day 62 of insanity....seen good results

Day 62 wow thats great! Good luck to all of you, keep pushin' thru!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!