21 Day Fix Extreme

Options
Is there anyone here starting 21 Day Fix Extreme soon? I'll be starting soon. It would be cool to do it with others. I fell of track, and I'm trying to stick to it.

Replies

• annahowell75
    annahowell75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Monday :smiley:
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    What makes it extreme over the regular 21 day fix? And what happens on day 22?
  • Serenity2892
    Serenity2892 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started Monday :smiley:

Awwsome! How do you like it so far?
  • Serenity2892
    Serenity2892 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »

Less breaks in between sets, no cheat meals, stricter diet

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options

Less breaks in between sets, no cheat meals, stricter diet

That seems like it's fun. :noway:

But really, what do you do when the 21 days is up? Do you learn to properly weigh/measure your food and log it? Do you learn moderation? Hitting macros? If you've fallen off track once, then why continue to do something that seems like it's not sustainable for life?
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this since the consensus on all the boards seems to be that weighing your food is much more accurate than measuring volume. How is putting food into those color-coded containers superior to just weighing and logging fruit, veg, meat, dairy, and grain?
  • Lisa2117
    Lisa2117 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The containers are good for measuring purposes the green and purple are equal to 1 cup, the yellow is a 1/2 cup. I've used the containers and was able to log it here with the amounts like 1 cup of carrots or a 1/2 cup of corn. The containers are supposed to let you not worry about counting the calories. I don't know how healthy following the 21 day fix diet plan actually is because one day I logged it all in on here and was somewhere around 1000-1100 calories for the day. It may have been the foods I selected that were on the lower calorie side but I know your not supposed to go under 1200 for a female. I still somewhat follow the diet plan with making sure I eat more fruit and vegetables during the day and I switched out some foods for the healthier options that were listed in the book and the containers help with giving you a normal serving size so you don't just pile it on.
  • Laineymacksmom
    Laineymacksmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday. I'm more focuses on the weekends than the meal plan but I am following it. I'm enjoying the workouts and have added elliptical time on days that feel too restful. I have to say I accidentally switched Total Body Cardio Fix for Cardio Fix and had to perform "surrenders" yesterday on day 5. I really thought I was going to die.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    My package is out for Delivery so I'll be starting this Monday 7/13. :)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Tyra Banks comes over to yell at you each day.
    tumblr_lopo84vzdc1qad74p.gif
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Started my 21 day fix today. Just finished the total body workout. Hopefully I get some results with this. Please add me for support.
  • Laineymacksmom
    Laineymacksmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today is day 8. I surprised how strong and good I feel. I didn't really expect much but I am totally happy and tired.
  • FitPhillygirl
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Day 1 "Plyo Fix Extreme" went well. I mixed it up with a set of 5 and 10 pound weights. I still need a set of 15's. I wanted to do a 3 mile walk after the workout, but my legs feel like Jello now, lol.
  • FitPhillygirl
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm curious about this since the consensus on all the boards seems to be that weighing your food is much more accurate than measuring volume. How is putting food into those color-coded containers superior to just weighing and logging fruit, veg, meat, dairy, and grain?

I found that the containers that are supplied in the 21 day fix extreme kit are far too small for my needs and definitely would have put me under my calorie goal by a lot each day. I'm curently maintaining and definitely don't want to lose any weight, so I'll continue to eat as I have been since it's been working out well for the past 3 years. I personally feel like counting calories and weighing food along with these workouts will do the same thing as putting food in the containers and doing the workouts.
  • JessieJaeg
    JessieJaeg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started today! I'm wondering how all of you log the workouts...
  • JessieJaeg
    JessieJaeg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also if anyone wants to add me I need all the help I can get!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I will be starting next Monday too. Please feel free to add me
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 1 on the 21 day fix down and I wasn't to bad. Hopefully the other days come as a breeze.
  • zenovia_w
    zenovia_w Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I start tomorrow. Started with meals today and will be working out and on the meal plan tomorrow. How has it been so far? Have you been able to get back on track?
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    Upper Fix Extreme done! Don't know how my arms are going to feel in the morning after this one. I used 12 lbs for the light weights and 15lbs for the heavy weights. I'm going to have to buy a set of 20lbs for this one as well for the Fly exercises.