After Vacation Restart!

Options
I just got back from a week of camping. Hamburgers and hot dogs, steaks and salmon on the grill, ribs and mac and cheese!!! Plus happy hour snacks every day and alcoholic beverages too. I needed to see all this in black and white to motivate me to get back on track. I am not going to weigh myself until the end of the week, although I probably should so reality can slap me in the face! So today I am recommitting to my healthy eating plan (I do not use the D word!). I am also goint to get back into my exercise routine which was pitifully non existent at camp. Here I go! o:) #tryingtobeangelic

Replies

• bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just returned from vacation too although I ate pretty "healthy" and stayed on track for the most part. You can do it!! It feels great to be cooking and eating the way I really want again. What sucks is 1 day home then it's pizza cake and ice cream to celebrate my moms birthday. I'm eating light all day to account for it...

• felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I got back home this Wednesday and jumped back into my healthier eating habits and exercise regime... phew, tougher than expected! But here's to getting back on the horse! Woo!
  • robbypink
    robbypink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank god for the food diary and myfitnesspal.com!