Worst food combo you used to eat

Options

Replies

• Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    pizza and french fries dipped in ranch....yikes!

Yes! So good though... :(
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Cherry Jello and Wavy Lays potato chips. maybe not the WORST thing I ate, but I would eat the WHOLE bag followed by a 20 ounce Dr. Pepper. No wonder by blood pressure was through the roof!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    chinese food. lots and lots of it :(
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    An Oreo cookie with a huge dollop of peanut butter on top.

The other one: French fries topped with Tommy's chili, onions, ketchup, yellow peppers, and cheese.

Really not good or right.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Original Doritos dipped in strawberry cream cheese. OMG it tastes so good! But I wouldn't eat that now if you paid me!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Also cheeze its dipped in strawberry cream cheese.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Potato chips dipped in French onion dip! Or sweet King's Hawaiian bread w/ spinach dill dip. So many calories and fat! (especially if you eat half a loaf of bread at one sitting... :grumble: )
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries
    Kraft Macaroni and cheese
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    A few months back when I was at my heaviest, my roommate and I would go out for drinks and afterwards go to the Taco Bell drive-thru. I'd literally have 2 Cheesy Bean and Rice burritos and a side of Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. That meal was about 1,230 calories which is exactly my calorie allotmeat for a whole day now! Absolutely disgusting when I think about it... We'd do that about once a week, but some weeks we'd do it 3 times in a week! Sickening!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Double stacker meal from Burger King with a nice, big, ice-cold Dr. Pepper.
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It wasn't something I had regularly. In fact it was only once. But it was PERFECT.

Potato chips dipped in raw brownie batter. :laugh:

It was when my best friend was going through a divorce, and I'd just split with my boyfriend of 8 years, and we were having a much needed girls' night in, venting about how much our exes sucked.

OMIGAD I was going to post about my obsession with cumbled brownies + crushed potato chips (eaten with a spoon!). haha glad to know I am not alone with this weird combo XD

Edit: Oh and sausage patties topped with cream cheese. Yes. It is amazing. *drools*
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    A common fast food excursion would consist of:

Jack in the box Bacon ultimate combo meal jumbo sized with a Coke

-And-

Sourdough Jack combo meal with a coke, but NOT jumbo sized. Cuz. you know, that would be overdoing it.
    Dessert would consist of a Medium (sometimes large) Reeses peanut butter cup blizzard from DQ. Those are my kyrptonite. :sick:

This was back when I was around 250+ so, 4yrs ago?
  • SparksFly460
    SparksFly460 Posts: 258
    Options
    I'd split a Domino's or Pizza Hut pie with my boyfriend....then we'd split a pint of Ben & Jerry's.

Once with a co-worker we ordered in during a late night shift....fried shrimp, french fries and a side of mac & cheese and a biscuit.

I use to love cheese sandwiches on challah (3-4 THICK slices of cheese and some tomato....buttered challah of course). I also loved toasted bread or plain bagel with a thick layer of nutella and grape jelly.

I also went though a huge stage (more like a 3 year stretch) of being OBSESSED with these nachos at a local pub. Tostido chips, tons of shredded melted cheese, sour cream, salsa, jalapenos.

Insane. Not going to lie...those things still sound good.
  • IrishEyes68
    IrishEyes68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Goodness...where to start

My husband and I use to get the TGI Friday loaded baked potatoes (cheese and bacon) and OF COURSE we had to have ranch on it!

Pizza from our favorite place here in town... with fried ravioli and french fries n gravy ...blergh

mini sliders and loaded cheese fries for an "appetizer" at texas roadhouse AND THEN dinner.... on top of drinks

we really should be in comas
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    French fries covered in melted cheddar cheese and bacon, dipped in ranch dressing - while having either mixed drinks or beer.

Me too! Unfortunately it still sounds good. :grumble: I also would dip Doritos in sour cream.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My 2 favorie snacks were peanutbutter brownie ice cream(now I eat frozen yogurt) or salsa mixed with sour cream and any chips(now is salsa and baked chips) the other is chinese! Mostly crab Rangoon! Oh how I miss that! But I'm way to scared to see the calories in one of those!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I forgot about potato chips and cookies. I could eat a whole package of each by myself. I never did, but I could have. And that is why I don't buy either of them anymore!
  • tdc7591
    tdc7591 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    holy crap, taco bell's cheesey double beef burrito (2) and the potatoes were my weakness! also wendy's double baconator. wow cant believe i used to eat that way
  • angelworm
    angelworm Posts: 35
    Options
    Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (yes, a log of dough) and a tall glass of milk (sometimes it was whole milk)
  • emaustin86
    emaustin86 Posts: 18
    Options
    Poutine (fries, cheese and gravy)