Anyone with an Open Diary? :)

Options
Hi everyone! I would love to add more friends on here that have open diaries :) it gives me ideas for snacks and meals! :)

Replies

• Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I keep my diary open, so feel free to add me. I like to get ideas from people's meals too :smile:
  • eddiecoffin1
    eddiecoffin1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, although I don't have the most healthy diet (lotsa starvation days to make up for cosmopolitans :| )
  • matuskap
    matuskap Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Mines open, dont know if youll find many snack there, but i do have recipe for protein cheese cake and protein muffins if you want :)
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    mine is open and usually full of delicious treats. I have what might be considered a "shamefully" junk-filled diet...if I actually gave a rat's about such things ;)
  • matuskap
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Ok i have translated the recipe to the best of my english skills so please bear with me:

Protein muffin:
    30g protein powder
    1 heaped tbsp. of cocoa
    ½ ts Baking powder
    2 tbsp. of any sweetener (like stevia, etc)
    2 heaped tbsp of low fat greek yogurt
    2 egg whites
    - And finally you can add mushed bananas, blueberries, wallnuts, or anything you like inside your muffins.
    Mix everything. Fill up the muffin form to 2/3 of the muffin cup. Bake at 170 degree Celsius for 10 minut. After 10 minutes, pinch one with a toothpick or skewer and check if batter is solid inside. If it makes the wood moist and sticks too much to it then bake another 10 minutes and repeat the check.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    matuskap wrote: »
    Ok i have translated the recipe to the best of my english skills so please bear with me:

Protein muffin:
    30g protein powder
    1 heaped tbsp. of cocoa
    ½ ts Baking powder
    2 tbsp. of any sweetener (like stevia, etc)
    2 heaped tbsp of low fat greek yogurt
    2 egg whites
    - And finally you can add mushed bananas, blueberries, wallnuts, or anything you like inside your muffins.
    Mix everything. Fill up the muffin form to 2/3 of the muffin cup. Bake at 170 degree Celsius for 10 minut. After 10 minutes, pinch one with a toothpick or skewer and check if batter is solid inside. If it makes the wood moist and sticks too much to it then bake another 10 minutes and repeat the check.

I am DEFINITELY using this! Thank you!!
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Faithful_Chosen Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yep! But lots of entries are in Dutch as I scan the products. That said, most of my meals are here with calorie counts. Feel free to add me!
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. I eat mostly unprocessed foods.
  • BronxBStanfield
    BronxBStanfield Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to the public. Feel free to take a look anytime. :)
  • matuskap
    Options
    And heres the cheese cake. Its very calorie-friendly and tastes AMAZING. I usualy use some topping on it. Mixed strawberries with very little milk or something that adds some moisture and makes a good sweet dip. Enjoy.

Protein cheesecake
    680g Low fat creem cheese
    60g Whey protein
    20g some granulated sweetener (stevia or something)
    1-2 tea spoons of lemon juice
    3 whole eggs
    Liquid vanilla extract (about 3 drops)

Mix everything and bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 45 min. After 45 minutes, pinch with a toothpick or skewer and check if batter is solid inside. If it makes the wood moist and sticks too much to it then bake another 10 minutes and repeat.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and public. I eat real food and my calorie goal is generous so some might not find it very helpful.
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I will use that muffin recipe for sure.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    Open diary. 1600-ish calorie goal. I go by a weekly deficit so am purposely under and over some days. High protein, moderate carbs, unfortunately low fat (something I need to work on). Volume eater.
  • MrJamesSmedley2
    MrJamesSmedley2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary you can follow should you wish. This said the foods I eat are not exactly great and the drinks will perhaps shock you but all I am focused on is keeping to a restricted diet of 1600 calories (weight is coming off fast so must be working). I also do log food and drink a day in advance to plan what I eat but vary this during the actual day.
  • PamazonDreams
    PamazonDreams Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    matuskap wrote: »
    And heres the cheese cake. Its very calorie-friendly and tastes AMAZING. I usualy use some topping on it. Mixed strawberries with very little milk or something that adds some moisture and makes a good sweet dip. Enjoy.

Protein cheesecake
    680g Low fat creem cheese
    60g Whey protein
    20g some granulated sweetener (stevia or something)
    1-2 tea spoons of lemon juice
    3 whole eggs
    Liquid vanilla extract (about 3 drops)

Mix everything and bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 45 min. After 45 minutes, pinch with a toothpick or skewer and check if batter is solid inside. If it makes the wood moist and sticks too much to it then bake another 10 minutes and repeat.

You had me at "cheesecake"...

Also, my diary is open. Mostly unprocessed foods, still playing with calories/macros; currently trying to eat more fat and fewer carbs, with a decent amount of protein.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, 1200 calories/day. Not sure that it is inspirational, but it has helped me lose 85# in the last year!
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm open , feel free to add me.
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My diary is open feel free to add me :) always trying new recipes!
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    -
  • camground2
    camground2 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Open. 1300 calories. But I don't add veges. More work to add them then it's worth. I Exercise, drink wine every nite and Try to save my big calories for dinner. I have lost almost 20 lbs this last year mostly through exercise.