Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    runfoorun wrote: »
    z8lxdglscee9.jpg

135 lbs loss. Before pic is at 350 lbs. After is at the finish of my first 100 mile trail run :smiley:

I love the difference in your facial expression and body language between your pics - you look so much happier and more confident in your after pic! And you look amazing - congrats on your achievements :)
  • vchartrand90
    vchartrand90 Posts: 2 Member
    38nrfhm1m1g7.jpg
    wr8fonno968f.jpg

You look so much younger in your "after" picture! Great job!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    untitl10.jpg

untitl11.jpg

untitl12.jpg

Great job :-). You were beautiful before even more gorgeous now :-)

Look at YOU working it.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    hzq7bdipdsga.jpg
    hvjgyxy6ev2o.jpg
    4e6ir5kowt9w.jpg

Great job

• clhobbs09
    clhobbs09 Posts: 24 Member
    carduccic wrote: »
    I don't see much of a difference really, but here is after 43 pounds so far. Still a lot to go, but gotta start somewhere!

cv2irrc9e48g.png

There is clearly a different. Your face is also slimmer. Be proud!!! You are rocking it!!!
  • kittywrangler
    kittywrangler Posts: 81 Member
    I don't see much of a difference really, but here is after 43 pounds so far. Still a lot to go, but gotta start somewhere!

cv2irrc9e48g.png

I definitely see a difference here. Your body looks shapley now.. awesome work!
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member

cv2irrc9e48g.png
    You've lost chins, you silly duffer. Your lovely face is emerging.

• karolinarose
    karolinarose Posts: 10 Member

cv2irrc9e48g.png
    I can see massive difference!!! Your face, arms, belly, hips. You doing amazing girl!!!! Keep going!!!!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    w6lsv54cp1rp.jpg
    365 to 187 and dropping... I've already had a panniculectomy a little over a year ago and have an abdominoplasty this fall. started about 3 1/2 years ago. Down 175lbs total.

You look awesome!!! Still have that beautiful smile
  • muziique
    muziique Posts: 82 Member
    So inspiring seeing all of these success stories!
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Very much a during, about a third of the way there I think but massive difference so far. Started at 220lbs, now 198lbs.

clgyvhxlvck4.jpg

Only 10 weeks in? You look fabulous!
  • newfabgal
    newfabgal Posts: 3 Member
    w6lsv54cp1rp.jpg
    365 to 187 and dropping... I've already had a panniculectomy a little over a year ago and have an abdominoplasty this fall. started about 3 1/2 years ago. Down 175lbs total.

AMAZING!!!
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    heathbilly wrote: »
    9604ugo8innw.jpg

dayum! That bicep is a piece of art :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!