Younger people on the weight loss journey

Options
hey :)

I was just looking for other younger people on weight loss journeys. I'm 20 and aiming to loose 40lb so I'm just looking for other likeminded people to add as friends to talk and keep each other motivated :D

Replies

• rmnt95
    rmnt95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 20 and on my own weight loss journey. I started back in January and have lost 73lb since then and have about 30lb more to lose. My loss has slowed a bit in recent weeks so I'd like some motivation and support too. I wish you all the best :) -Daisy.
  • deselle22
    deselle22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey am 23guess am a lil older but I have any 50 pounds to lose. am motivated.let's do this
  • ashleighs148
    ashleighs148 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and would like to lose around 20lbs. I've gained two stone since I started uni and really need some motivation! :) x
  • alicer461
    alicer461 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and would like to lose around 20lbs. I've gained two stone since I started uni and really need some motivation! :) x

Hey I'm in the same boat with the uni part, putting on a lot of weight but now it's time to do something about it :)
  • alicer461
    alicer461 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    deselle22 wrote: »
    hey am 23guess am a lil older but I have any 50 pounds to lose. am motivated.let's do this

Yeah all motivation is gold maotivation I was just looking. For some younger people, like under 30 as most people on here seem to be older, which isn't a bad thing it's just nice to talk to people your own age :)
  • goodideabear
    goodideabear Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    rmnt95 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm also 20 and on my own weight loss journey. I started back in January and have lost 73lb since then and have about 30lb more to lose. My loss has slowed a bit in recent weeks so I'd like some motivation and support too. I wish you all the best :) -Daisy.

Good job girl! :D I'm barely getting started... And its very slow moving
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    ahhh i'm not even considered young anymore :|
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    23 here. I want to loose about 50 lbs, lost 20ish already ;) Feel free to add me!
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, looking to lose about 20-25 more pounds. Feel free to add!
  • xBabyLlamaDrama
    xBabyLlamaDrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    23 here. Been at it 4 months as of tomorrow. Down 52 lbs. Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • sjhayes96
    sjhayes96 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 been around here for a few months. Lost around 30, 20 since being here. Want lose about 10-15 more
  • lilbthebasedgod
    lilbthebasedgod Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I'm also aiming to lose about 40 pounds! I just added you :) anyone else is also free to add me
  • MsWendyDarling
    MsWendyDarling Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I lost 16 lbs in Oct/Nov. And since then lost 7 lbs, now I'm working to lose another 45 lbs! I sent you a friend request. Anyone can feel free to add me, too! :)
  • sweatinfortheweddin
    sweatinfortheweddin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    22 here. Trying to lose 60-70 lbs while
    In nursing school and planning my wedding!! I could definitely use some motivation! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older, 26. I'm down 81.5lbs and am still trying to figure out my UGW. I know I'm close though ;)
  • ProneToBinging
    ProneToBinging Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    alicer461 wrote: »

Hey I'm in the same boat with the uni part, putting on a lot of weight but now it's time to do something about it :)

I'm starting uni in September so I thought I'd start picking up a few healthy habits now. I'm also 19 and would love some motivation
  • travelnow87
    travelnow87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    22 and trying to lose weight that I gained when I started grad school. Put on weight due to having less time to work out and eating really unhealthy. I'm pretty new to mfp but want to get involved in the community, feel free to add! :)
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    26 here with 26 to lose :)
  • Brina_NY
    Brina_NY Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 25 with a birthday coming up within a few months. I started my weight loss journey back in February and in that month I lost 10lbs, then lost a few more pounds but now I'm gaining them back. I don't have a support system at all and I feel like I'd be more motivated to continue a healthy lifestyle with having other people who are facing the same problems I have. I want to lose another 30lbs at least. Feel free to add me!
  • stephchadz
    stephchadz Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am 20, I've already lost 19 pounds and have about 10-15 more to lose. Feel free to add me. :)