Late Night eating

Babydoll62
Babydoll62 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
It is after 9 at night..I have been working in the yard all day and evening and I am just now eating. I have over 1500 calories left. What should I do?

Replies

• petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Eat a balanced meal. Don't worry about the calories, as long as you don't make habit of it it won't hurt you to be short for one day. If you want to make up a large portion of those calories think protein.
  • kklemencic
    kklemencic Posts: 45
    If I didn't eat dinner yet I would have plently of water and light meal (healthy). Keeping it light especially if you will be heading to bed soon. Just eat enough to satisfy yourself. I find going to bed with a too full tummy uncomfortable.
  • taem
    taem Posts: 495 Member
    I would eat things that aren't heavy (like fruits and vegetables). I think protein is great so eat nuts but most importantly, do not eat processed foods as all that exercise will have been for naught if you then decide to put all that fast food, processed food in you. That's what I would do =]
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    That's a common weight loss myth. There's NOTHING wrong with eating late at night. I'm not saying you should stuff yourself with 1500 calories worth of food, but by all means, if you can eat 1500 calories, go for it.
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    I ALWAYS have a snack about 10:30 or 11, as long as I stay up at least 30 minutes more I haven't had a problem.
  • Tuwood
    Tuwood Posts: 3 Member
    I agree I would drink water and eat something light.
This discussion has been closed.