Worst food combo you used to eat

Options

Replies

• misslyssx
    misslyssx Posts: 87
    Options
    I used to eat around 2 cups of ice cream (usually fudge swirl) with chocolate syrup and then pour whole milk in the bowl. I can't believe I used to do it all the time and I would even eat it in the morning.

I also used to eat cereal like rice crispies and cheerios all the time. I mean, it isn't that bad, but it's the fact that I would eat it as a meal basically.

I used to eat pop tarts a lot, too.I loved them!
  • amyhollar
    amyhollar Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    a bottle of wine and at least half a box of cheddar jack cheezits :)
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Love pizza and potato chips together!
  • spitfire423
    spitfire423 Posts: 21
    Options
    2 EGGO WAFFLES TOPPED W BUTTER...CRUNCHY PEANUTBUTTER...AND SYRUP......

SNICKERS...ON A PLATE....COVERED IN HERSHEYS SYRUP....MICROWAVED FOR 30 SECONDS TILL MUSHY THEN TOPPED W MARSHMALLOW CREAM AND ICE CREAM AND WHIPPED CREAM

A BIG MAC....FRIES....APPLE PIE...AND ICE CREAM....AND A SHAKE...

PIE...ANY PIE...

ITS A WONDER I DIDNT GET ABOVE 120!!!....
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    2 EGGO WAFFLES TOPPED W BUTTER...CRUNCHY PEANUTBUTTER...AND SYRUP......

SNICKERS...ON A PLATE....COVERED IN HERSHEYS SYRUP....MICROWAVED FOR 30 SECONDS TILL MUSHY THEN TOPPED W MARSHMALLOW CREAM AND ICE CREAM AND WHIPPED CREAM

A BIG MAC....FRIES....APPLE PIE...AND ICE CREAM....AND A SHAKE...

PIE...ANY PIE...

ITS A WONDER I DIDNT GET ABOVE 120!!!....

*jealous* :laugh:
  • nsciambi
    nsciambi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Doritos dipped in sour cream used to be one of my favorite snacks. At least I was eating the baked ones, right?

I still crave that combo every now and then. :(
    French fries covered in melted cheddar cheese and bacon, dipped in ranch dressing - while having either mixed drinks or beer.

Me too! Unfortunately it still sounds good. :grumble: I also would dip Doritos in sour cream.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    pizza and french fries dipped in ranch....yikes!

still do this..just in my goals
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    french fries covered in ranch dressing and black pepper.. curse you ranch dressing!
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Ha! Well!... *pushing up sleeves*... I used to go to this restaraunt in Montana for their nachos. First they deep fried their pork in LARD, when it was done they poured it, lard and all, into the chili, which they poured over the tortilla chips (a platterful), then, they topped that with two handfulls of shredded cheese, put it under the broiler to melt the cheese then served it with sour cream!... and I ate every bite and LOVED it! Thank goodness they closed down! ( I still miss them... *sob*)
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    An entire bag of Cheetos or a can of Pringles. Of course, I'd drink Diet Coke to "balance" the calories.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    French fries from in-n-out dipped in... milkshake!

Pizza & ranch.. I just caved and did that one recently. :frown:

Chocolate chip pancakes + peanut butter + syrup + strawberry jam..

Almost anything with either ranch or peanut butter... I actually still do both when my calories allow it! I eat peanut butter and bananas for breakfast often.

I forgot to add something... I don't know how many of you are familiar with the in-n-out burger fast food chain, but they have a secret menu, where you can get "Animal style" fries or burgers. They top the fries with sauce, cheese, & fried onions... so good, but it's like 660 calories and 42 grams of fat for one order... !
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    A personal size chocolate cake (with butter creme frosting) washed down with a Mt Dew.
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    A half cup of butter creamed with a cup of brown sugar an a tsp of cinnamon. Sugar heaven.

I should add, I never ate the whole thing in one sitting. It would last in the fridge for the whole day! How's that for moderation? :wink:
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    ben & jerry's most any flavor, over a slab of layer cake (favorite yellow cake with choc icing) and covered in whipping cream.
  • Beastiephile
    Options
    I used to eat really sugary cereal (think Cocoa Puffs and Count Chocula), with chocolate milk, sugar, and chocolate syrup poured over it. I still love my sugar cereal, but now I eat it dry and only a couple handfuls as a treat once in a while.
  • leeuuh143
    leeuuh143 Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm a HUGE olive garden fan and I would go there atleast once a month I would start with an appetizer stuffed mushrooms(1/2 portion) eat salad (one portion) with dressing then dinner eggplant parmesan then followed up with the torta di chocolate dessert(1/2 portion) the whole meal equally 2380 calories and I have 1000 to 1200 now in a day!! CRAZY I will NEVER eat that much food again so sad looking back on that moment :(
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I'm a HUGE olive garden fan and I would go there atleast once a month I would start with an appetizer stuffed mushrooms(1/2 portion) eat salad (one portion) with dressing then dinner eggplant parmesan then followed up with the torta di chocolate dessert(1/2 portion) the whole meal equally 2380 calories and I have 1000 to 1200 now in a day!! CRAZY I will NEVER eat that much food again so sad looking back on that moment :(

Oh man I LOVE Olive Garden. Those breadsticks... I would usually order an alfredo boat with them to dip them in. I'd easily eat up to 8 breadsticks over the course of the dinner, and still finish my dinner without a doggy bag. At least I don't recall getting dessert there often, cuz I was about ready to pop.
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My routine at McDonald's when I barely had any money was...

1 McDouble
    1 McChicken
    Small Fry
    4 Piece McNugget
    Fruit n Yogurt Parfait
    Medium Dr. Pepper

Breakfast...
    1 Sausage egg and cheese McGriddle
    1 Sausage egg and cheese McMuffin
    2 Hashbrowns
    Cinnamon Melts
    Medium Orange Juice

Outback dinner would be...
    Split a bloomin onion with my hubby
    1 cup of clam chowder soup
    coconut shrimp appetizer
    house salad with ranch
    victoria's center cut filet, 9 oz cooked medium
    loaded baked potato
    seasonal veggies

Oh, and can't forget 1 loaf of bread with butter! and a Dr. Pepper...

*Sigh*
    So glad I don't eat like that anymore!!!!:) It's disgusting how much I would eat!!! Can't even think about how many calories that was. It's no wonder I was fat!!
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Poutine - french fries smothered in gravy topped with cheese curds.

Can't say I'll never have it again. SO good.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Craved Pizza and Ice cream wihen I was pregnant with my first. It was a combo that sort of stuck after that.