New Beginning

Options
Hi, I am 45 years old and in the midst of serious life changes. I am divorcing an emotionally abusive husband, and trying to lose the 175 pounds I gained from stress eating. I would really like to find some supportive friends for help and encouragement.

Replies

• SherGurl
    SherGurl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for moving on! I am coming up on 45 quickly! I'm also an emotional eater. You got this! Go girl!
  • wh0dato8
    wh0dato8 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100lbs. One week down. Feeling good! Add me for support, I'm a stay at home mom so I have time to listen! -erika
  • lalejen
    lalejen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm looking for encouragement also. Marie, I'm a stress eater too. I'm so excited for you to be making these changes. It takes a lot of courage to do what you're doing and I wish you success! How are you doing?
  • marieloses
    marieloses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response! I am doing ok, divorce is painful. I think it will be easier to handle if I start MFP, and take better care of myself!
  • pjones81
    pjones81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm also an emotional eater. I'm constantly stressing over something. :'( add me!
  • danibecca94
    danibecca94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on starting your new life. Im on a journey to loose 100 pounds and am an emotional eater as well. Hope you are doing well