30 Day Squat Challenge to kick butt!

Options
I started my 30 Day Squat Challenge today July 12. Tired of this butt following me as if it's my friend.

Anyone like to join me please do. I found this cool app in Play Store. 30 Day Squat Challenge, the app has a person on it in red and white. Let me know if you find it.

Also those who have done squats and was able to succeed with it, I like hear about it too.

Butt gotta go. When I try clothes on it hinders me!!Urggh.

Replies

• Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Is it no weight squats? like with bodyweight? I mean those are awesome to start with, I had NO butt whatsoever,but it was until I added sumo squat and wide stance squat with the bar and weight that I noticed it appeared,small but kinda roundie. <3

I suggest after the challenge you and everyone go try them squats with extra load <3
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Squat challenges don't do much for you except maybe help you squat better. But if you're using poor form, it could be harmful to do be doing so many anyway. I don't know why you would do so many. I'll stick to 3-10 with heavy weight once a week.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    Butt gotta go. When I try clothes on it hinders me!!

Squat challenges can lead to overtraining injuries. Besides, exercises don't target fat from next to the muscles they work. For more on that, google "spot reduction myth".
    I'd follow the usual fat loss advice of a calorie deficit, plus full-body strength training to keep a high metabolism. If you don't have strength equipment, try the "Nerd Fitness" program.

• 2009jewellz
    2009jewellz Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello. Squats are addition to what I am already doing. Walking, going to gym.