One week down.. need some supportive friends!

Options
wh0dato8
wh0dato8 Posts: 18 Member
I'm Erika, I'm 24.
After getting pregnant with my son I've gained 50lbs and just started a week ago doing something about it. But even before I had him, I've always been overweight. No excuses, i did this to myself. But.. I'm feeling good so far this week. Taking it day by day. My weight loss goal is 100lbs. I'm walking/jogging and doing an all over body workout every night 6 days a week. I'm looking to gain some support and lose some lbs.. so add me or message me if you would like! (Sorry that sounded like a slogan lol)

Replies

• lcm101922
    lcm101922 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Goodluck with everything. Seems like you have the motivation.
  • jacquelinebms
    jacquelinebms Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl, I am new to this as well and my goal is to lose 100lbs. We can do it!! Motivation is key ♡
  • wh0dato8
    Options
    lcm101922 wrote: »
    Goodluck with everything. Seems like you have the motivation.

Thank you, I'm trying!
  • wh0dato8
    Options
    Good luck girl, I am new to this as well and my goal is to lose 100lbs. We can do it!! Motivation is key ♡

We got this!
  • MrJamesSmedley2
    MrJamesSmedley2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wish you all the success, you definetly seem in the right frame of mind and i'm sure you'll suceed. All the best!
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck in this journey! You are definitely in the right track. I've been overweight all my life and finally doing something about it. We can do this!
  • wh0dato8
    Options
    Thank you mrjames. And yes kimmy I got my kids to be healthy for.