Calories intake

Options
sbranch38
sbranch38 Posts: 22 Member
edited July 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Can someone tell me what is the most calories I should intake weighing 323.. I recently have gotten real serious about losing this weight... So I have been counting calories and trying to make sure I don't eat too many.

Replies

• mgonyer123
    mgonyer123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    How many does mfp say you should have?
  • sbranch38
    Options
    mgonyer123 wrote: »
    How many does mfp say you should have?

It says 1900.. But I workout about 30 mins a day and I don't eat all those calories up... BC of the calories I lose doing my workout... Is that fine?
  • mgonyer123
    mgonyer123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Are you measuring your calories burned using MFP? If so only eat back about half as they are usually over estimated.
  • sbranch38
    Options
    Are you measuring your calories burned using MFP? If so only eat back about half as they are usually over estimated.

OK so if MFP says I have burned 90 calories... I should say its really 45 and subtract that instead of 90?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Follow MFP guidelines based on the stats and goals you input.
  • sbranch38
    Options

OK so if MFP says I have burned 90 calories... I should say its really 45 and subtract that instead of 90?
  • sbranch38
    Options
    Thank you
  • AnnaBellQ14
    AnnaBellQ14 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    sbranch38 wrote: »

Yes, that's what it means. Also, make sure you eat all the 1900 calories, plus half your exercise calories because you don't want to lose too quickly. 2 lbs a week is probably what you should be losing right now.

• sbranch38
    Options
    sbranch38 wrote: »

Yes, that's what it means. Also, make sure you eat all the 1900 calories, plus half your exercise calories because you don't want to lose too quickly. 2 lbs a week is probably what you should be losing right now.

OK...thanks for the advice