87+ lbs LOST! Progress photo!

leslie_m_harper
leslie_m_harper Posts: 32 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
Hi! My name is Leslie and I've been struggling with my weight for the last 10 years. At one point I may have been over 300 lbs but I really didn't want to know or believe I had let myself go. When I finally decided to face the scale it read 300. I thought that surely the scale was broken and there was no way I was actually 300 lbs. Slowly I started to realize it was true and in the last few years I have really started to take responsibility for myself, my body and my life. I wanted to share this photo with you, hoping it might inspire at least one person. If I can do it, you can too. I still have a long way to go but I definitely want to say thank you to my MFP family. Things really started to click for me in the the last 6 months since joining MFP. It has truly changed my life and I owe much of it to this community. Thank you! Feel free to add me as a friend! There is always room for more support.

Oh, and I think I actually look younger in my 30s than I did in my 20s!

ecxvq8qaz70j.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!