2 weeks on MFP :)

Options
TamiLinc
TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
Hello Everyone... Its my 2nd week on here and I do think Im addicted!!! I would love more friends :)~

Replies

• Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    This app is very addictive and if you want to add me go right ahead
  • drlynned
    drlynned Posts: 34
    Options
    Tell me about it! I've been on here for almost 3 hours. I started reading posts around 9pm, and before I knew it, it was past 11pm. Love this site! Can't believe it took me this long to find it. Found it two weeks ago via tumblr :)
  • paulyarwooduk
    paulyarwooduk Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey :)

Well done on losing 10lbs so far that fabulous :) MFP is most certainly addictive but my friends on here encourage me to keep going...and I am losing weight for the first time in 15 years :)

Please feel free to add me as a friend :)

Paul
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss so far!!! Yea MFP is addicting and that's a good thing lol

Take care....I will add you :)
  • JuliaD81
    JuliaD81 Posts: 33
    Options
    MFP is great! I love the motivation and support that you get here! Writing down my food for the day has definitely helped me see where I was going wrong and allowed me to correct it. I can already see a difference. LOVE IT! Good luck to everyone with their goals!!!!!
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    Yes...it is addictive, but in the best way possible:laugh: Add me as a friend if you would like and we can work through this together!!! Good Luck!!!