Starting a eating cleanse

Options
chrisssam
chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
This is a two month eating cleanse...no sweets, breads,pasta, or dairy. I did a 7 day eating cleanse and lost about 5 pounds. if you like to do this with me please add me

Replies

• PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    That's a rather strict diet, good luck. Be careful to not go too high in calories with the items you are replacing them with or it'll be counter-productive!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    What are you cleansing?
  • eatgoodeat
    eatgoodeat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    he's clensing his "beachbody"
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    eatgoodeat wrote: »
    he's clensing his "beachbody"

Oh so he is. I didn't look at his profile. OP - please go shill your schtick elsewhere.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'll have a bowl of fiber rich Cheerios in your honor.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    ... Honey nut? o:
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    You need a peeps cleanse. It's the only thing that works.
  • eatgoodeat
    eatgoodeat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    ... Honey nut? o:

Nah, just the regular kind. They have 17g of fiber for a serving and a half!
  • chrisssam
    Options
    that's funny ..good one
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Can I get a list of approved foods since that will be shorter than the disapproved list?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Oh yay. Another beachbody coach [/sarcasm]
  • chrisssam
    Options
    Would for everyone its just meats, veggies,and fruits...
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    Just drink nothing but concentrated juice products that have been expired for at least two years, and you will be cleansed.
  • chrisssam
    Options
    This is no beach body thing...i am not talking about anything beach body ...this is just clean eating....so i don't see how this post has to do with any beach body stuff...yes I am a beach body coach ....so if i work in a gym as a trainer or sold Mary Kay or Avon guess it would be cool...i just don't understand why people act like fools.
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    chrisssam wrote: »
    This is no beach body thing...i am not talking about anything beach body ...this is just clean eating....so i don't see how this post has to do with any beach body stuff...yes I am a beach body coach ....so if i work in a gym as a trainer or sold Mary Kay or Avon guess it would be cool...i just don't understand why people act like fools.

No actually promoting any of that is against community guidelines here, but thanks for playing.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options

That's probably what people are thinking when you say you're starting an "eating cleanse." Only fools don't know that the liver and kidneys cleanse the body just fine.
  • atypicalsmith
    Options

That's probably what people are thinking when you say you're starting an "eating cleanse." Only fools don't know that the liver and kidneys cleanse the body just fine.

But if you want to uncontrollably blow out your bowels for several days, hey, go for it!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

That's hilarious seeing as setting up a 7 day clean eating thing is one of the things many beachbody coaches do to lead into selling stuff.

Nice try though.