friends wanted for daily encouragement

Options
michelledyan
michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
I am getting use to my phone and things are not posting where I want them to post. I am seeking friends who want to talk about their daily trials and tribulations. I want to stay motivated because this is my second time around and I want to lose the weight and keep it off. I am an emotional eater. I want to break this habit. Positive friends will help me over come this. I have about 50 pounds to lose!

Replies

• aithnyc02
    aithnyc02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello, im usually a positive person and would love to help you if you helpme as well ☺
  • Dex37
    Dex37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help but I'm a negative person.
  • domsmomm13
    domsmomm13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to reach me.. I know your story all too well and could use the same from you! :) My goal is 70lbs by my 30th Bday! I'm one month in, 12 lbs down and on day 3 of attempting a vegan diet at leat 80-90% of the time.. Vegan is all new to me so there is a lot to resist!
  • HollyAnn_
    HollyAnn_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of four. Youngest is now 18 months old and I still have 30 pounds to go.
    My first two were so close (20 months apart) I didn't get all the way down to my goal but got really close. After my second and third I got to my goal and enjoyed it for a few months then got preggers again
  • stephaniepotter1212
    stephaniepotter1212 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. I have been struggling with my weight since I was about 14. I would be happy to have a friend who can motivate me as well as me motivate them.