• Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ^when she describes me
  • akiba254
    akiba254 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Outfits, dressing up and a little roleplay is good for some excitement. Combine that with intelligence and a sense of humour (cant beat that smile) and I am powerless to resist
  • hotpink_meow
    hotpink_meow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    FOODS :D
  • Dadof3bbg40
    Dadof3bbg40 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    FOODS :D

Cat names n tongues
  • Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Beer. That's it
  • Dadof3bbg40
    Dadof3bbg40 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Lexieberry wrote: »
    Beer. That's it
    Craaaack! Opening a beer for ya
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    when women flirt with me

Why....hello @Snow__White ;)
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Not sure any sane blokes read that stupid book

I read the first two, but not the third. So...I'm mostly sane, cause I didn't care to finish it?

Unless i'm mistaken.....and i have been in the past. You my dear are not a man, i put it to you, that you are infact a woman in a most cunning disguise.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

I read the first two, but not the third. So...I'm mostly sane, cause I didn't care to finish it?

Unless i'm mistaken.....and i have been in the past. You my dear are not a man, i put it to you, that you are infact a woman in a most cunning disguise.

hahahaha, I see. "Blokes" mean dudes. I read it and didn't realize it was gender specific. I plead ignorance!!!!!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

hahahaha, I see. "Blokes" mean dudes. I read it and didn't realize it was gender specific. I plead ignorance!!!!!

Ah i forgot y'all muricans speech different...to answer the original question, you do appear mostly sane...umm minus the beard.
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Have I said Joe Maganiello?
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

Ah i forgot y'all muricans speech different...to answer the original question, you do appear mostly sane...umm minus the beard.

You know you like it. You don't have to be shy.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

You know you like it. You don't have to be shy.

416.gif
  • oakseal
    oakseal Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    dunno...... i guess a defined body with nice lips..... yea that sounds nice;)
  • Veiledbubbles
    Veiledbubbles Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    spankings ;)
  • hanyboudy
    hanyboudy Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    spankings ;)

Only!? ;)
  • javimendoza
    javimendoza Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    my fiance round booty : >:)
  • Veiledbubbles
    Veiledbubbles Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :P
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'm a dominant voyeur, so I like a submissive exhibitionist.