New amature need motivation and advice!

Options
ive always struggled with weight loss due to lack of motivation in desperate to change that does anyone have any tips or tricks or advice !?

Replies

• jimbopolo
    jimbopolo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, as soon as i break my routine it is tough to start again. I have found the best way is to either have someone at home that can keep kicking you in the right direction or have some like minded people on here to help with accountability or motivation
  • KiaCeline
    KiaCeline Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have to find time and ways to make it fun. This week I have started a goal towards loosing about 10 pounds. I can totally be an encouragement and give your reminders of how to get active if you wanna add me(:
  • Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    There are no tricks...it comes down to doing it even when you don't want to, then after a short while (for me at least) it becomes habit and I miss it when I'm not doing it. The part I struggle with lately is food. I work out like a mad man and feel like I can eat anything, instead of eating clean I eat crap food, even though I am below my daily calorie intake I still feel bad because it isn't clean food.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    What are you doing now to lose weight? I found in the past when I tried something I usually fell off the wagon due to it being unsustainable. You need to find what works best for you in your life. Weight loss ultimately leads to maintaining which is life long. I have found a routine that works for me..I get up at 5am during the week and get my workout in so it doesn't interfere with the rest of my day. I log everything on MFP. Throw away the scale and take pictures &/or measurements. When you slip up start again the next opportunity.
  • bcblake124
    bcblake124 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Ive had the same problem, i workout for a good month, loose anout ten pounds then food and work get the better of me. I just end up stopping but lately this thing has helped meet new people and everyone is really good at keeping each other motivated!! I recommend making as many friends on here as possible because they really keep you on track!