Back to pre pregnancy weight!

Options
hillview2
hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
I am back to my pre pregnancy weight (achieved 2 lbs ago) and within 2 lbs of my wedding weight. I need to consider what my next weight goal is. My college weight is not realistic (20 lbs more) and I was not overly healthy looking. So it will be somewhere between 145 and 164. Anyway I am feeling excited about the progress. Sorry no pics I need to get on that!

Replies

• BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goals!:wink:
  • RunnerGirlForJesus
    Options
    Why is your college weight not realistic? How tall are you and what do you weigh now? And what was your college weight?
  • RunnerGirlForJesus
    Options
    Why is your college weight not realistic? How tall are you and what do you weigh now? And what was your college weight?
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Congrats!! :)
  • robintellez
    Options
    Congrats!
  • hillview2
    Options

I am 5'10" and my college weight was between 135 and 145. I was very skinny -- not sure that was a good weight for me
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

I am 5'10" and my college weight was between 135 and 145. I was very skinny -- not sure that was a good weight for me

I'm 5'10 as well and I now weigh 133. I do NOT look unhealthy at all. I have not felt this good in a really long time. I personally do not think that is an unhealthy weight for someone our height.
  • hillview2
    Options
    I'm 5'10 as well and I now weigh 133. I do NOT look unhealthy at all. I have not felt this good in a really long time. I personally do not think that is an unhealthy weight for someone our height.
    Hummm ... well let's see. I had to get medical attention at 135 in college due to my weight. I have a larger frame but I want to lose until I feel like it is a good weight. It is just hard to know what that is.
    Thanks for posting! I noticed you don't have a photo so it is hard for me to know how to compare frame size etc.

Thanks again!
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I think it's good you're not just setting yourself weight targets but "How bloody gorgeous I will look in x lbs time" targets. Keep up the great work :)
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and when I was 160 I looked sickly and was put in the hospital because i have a very LARGE BONE FRAME.. please don't let other people force you, or listen to other people's weight goals..It depends on your body frame! Personally 135 on a 5'7 person looks thin..so I can imagine than on a 5'10 individual..CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS 145-165 IS A WONDERFUL RANGE..:) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • hillview2
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and when I was 160 I looked sickly and was put in the hospital because i have a very LARGE BONE FRAME.. please don't let other people force you, or listen to other people's weight goals..It depends on your body frame! Personally 135 on a 5'7 person looks thin..so I can imagine than on a 5'10 individual..CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS 145-165 IS A WONDERFUL RANGE..:) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Thanks!! You made me feel great!
  • hillview2
    Options
    I think it's good you're not just setting yourself weight targets but "How bloody gorgeous I will look in x lbs time" targets. Keep up the great work :)

Thanks! I think at age 40 (GULP) it is all about how I feel, that I am working out and eating right. The exact weight will sort itself.
  • RunnerGirlForJesus
    Options
    :smile: The woman who just won The Biggest Loser, Olivia, is 5'9" and she weighed in at 133 looking very good. But If you feel that that makes you look too thin, then you definitely have to pick a weight that you feel comfortable with. 5"10 is very tall. I am 5'7", weighing 129 and much more weight and I won't look healthy, so I know where you are coming from. Just set a realistic goal and go for it. I think 140 sounds good for you. :)
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    Congrats! Getting back to pre pregnancy weight is one of the best feelings ever. I'm only 3 pounds away and can't wait!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!