30+ Pounds To Shed and Looking For New Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Jaimee48
    Jaimee48 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I joined MFP a few years ago but forgot about it until my sister and I agreed to do it together today. I could definitely use friends and motivation on here! I want to lose 50 lbs in total, but my first goal is to lost 20 lbs I've gained in the past few months. I love good food, so this is going to be a challenge for me, but I am excited to start seeing results.
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I know all about binge eating.. You can overcome all of that one day at a time :)
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100 pounds to lose, so I'd be more than happy to have some new supportive friends as well. :)
  • Janemclellan81
    Janemclellan81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm mum of two in Devon looking for new friends to help with my weight loss
  • JekkaG
    JekkaG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think I've added everybody? Lol, if I've missed ya, please send a FR :blush:
  • rowantb
    rowantb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 35! Let's do this! :)
  • JekkaG
    JekkaG Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    rowantb wrote: »
    I'm looking to lose around 35! Let's do this! :)

On it! :smiley:
  • FiMac987
    FiMac987 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    JekkaG wrote: »
    @hififi55 sent ya a FR. We can do this! :smiley:
    RRrrAAaaHHhh!!
  • SaraVelazquezV
    SaraVelazquezV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey im looking to lose around 50 more pounds its going to be great to be able to motivate and help eachother get our goals im really excited its the firt time ive heard of this app lol :#
  • RENEESSANCE
    RENEESSANCE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I hope I can join you all! I have 60 pounds to shed. I was up 15 more pounds and have lost those...am looking for support and to support others and make some friends AND to have success on this journey with you. Please friend me.
  • Treasurebaby
    Treasurebaby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Am a newbie. Will love to loose 40pounds. I really do need motivations!
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    gvidt9w6urau.jpeg
    I lost 33 lbs in a year and 10 lbs in 8 weeks while building muscle. I need to drop another 15 lbs and 7% more body fat