Options
sarahmcs65
sarahmcs65 Posts: 35 Member
I'm starting my day one with MFP tomorrow and I'm from Norfolk

Replies

• suzannepels
    suzannepels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. This is my first day today with MFP. Based in Stoke on Trent. Still getting used to the site and navigating my way around. Have about 2stone ish to loose. Have been trying to loose it for about 8 years:) Nice to hear from someone else in the UK. How are you finding it?
  • sarahmcs65
    Options
    Hi, thanks for replying, I've only just got the app so starting it tomorrow and hope to lose a stone :) yeah there is quite a bit to look at lol
    I go to my local gym and a p/t there told me about MFP so I thought I'd give it a look, so we new together
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Snap! My favourite time for starting a diet is tomorrow, as well!
  • sarahmcs65
    Options
    Ha ha :) let me guess, and ur tomorrow never comes?? :)
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I know! I always want it to be today, but food tastes soo nice! One day... :)
  • karni89
    karni89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Evening all! I'm also from the UK .. :)
  • alco1966
    alco1966 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I live near Manchester ... been on for 20 days now. Lost about 8lb, need to lose another 20lb ish ... lots of people on here from the UK. good luck, I use the app to count my calories, really easy.. if you get stuck on anything just ask... people on here are really lovely and happy to help
  • sarahmcs65
    Options
    Hi Karni89, great to have people from UK :)
    294Rich make it ur day tomorrow :)
  • sarahmcs65
    Options
    Can you add friends on here? Like you guys who have kindly replied :)
  • rmattin91
    rmattin91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi i am from the UK. Essex. I have nearly 5 stone to lose. Have tried weight watchers and slimming world. I couldn't stick to them. My first day with mfp today. Good luck everyone x
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    evening all telford lass here been on this site over a year. mainly maintaining but finding it a struggle. feel free to add me
  • sarahmcs65
    Options
    Good luck to you all :) we can all try support each other and do this :)
  • Eob55
    Eob55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Yorkshire .First day MFP hope to lose a stone and develop a running routine .
    Feeling positive at the moment.
  • scary_mary73
    scary_mary73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK too....feel free to send me a friends request :)

I have been doing MFP for a couple of months now.
  • rowantb
    rowantb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK :) currently Pembrokeshire.

9 pounds lost in 18 days using this app. For the first time I can truly see this being a sustainable way of reaching and maintaining my targets :)

Happy to add people for motivation and to motivate :)
  • kanerz14
    kanerz14 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    From Scotland feel free to add:)
  • abbiehitchenhealth
    abbiehitchenhealth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all im from the UK feel free to add me we can use each others ideas for food and motivation! :)
  • kirstens1984
    kirstens1984 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm from near Blackpool and have been on here a while - first came on a few years ago to shed some pounds for my wedding and more recently been tracking since October 2014 to lose my baby bulge :) I've lost 33lb since then and now maintaining at 112lb. Happy to share recipes and motivate people, feel free to add x
  • katiepie2604
    katiepie2604 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm from UK too, my first day on here, feel free to add, I need some motivational already!! Haha
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I am from Birmingham, I am in maintenance now after losing over 13½ stone. I still log every day feel free to add me :-)