t 25 at 300+ lbs

Options

Replies

• fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the quad stretch. I used to have to hold on to something but now I've realised that I don't look for anything to lean on anymore. Well done to you looks great in your pics. I'm looking forward to seeing your after pics when you share them.
  • jessedcg
    jessedcg Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Dex37 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what T25 is but congrats on working out.
    hi t 25 is a exercise video program for 9 weeks

• jessedcg
    Options
    I started T25 and am on Day 3 today. I'm sore but super excited!
    I am always super sore on body circuit ouch
  • leticiadiaz20
    leticiadiaz20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go girl :-), thank you :-) its time for me to bring out my Zumba DVDS:-)
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job! How do you find the intensity of the workouts? They look so scary on the tv ads! Also what equipment is used? :)
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi! Quad stretch us hard! I still cannot. Alone but I try. Remeber to try to stand up straight for proper form. Great work!
  • aunbon123
    aunbon123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have motivated me too! I am going to be starting tomorrow. I've got a wedding I need to get ready for (I'm a bridesmaid!) and I am also moving to Alaska this fall and I want a new start and be in better shape when I move. Let's spend some quality time with Shaun
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I started today!! Was super excited. It was not easy and I had to do some of it modified but I finished. Sweating buckets!!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Well done and great you posted pictures as that will encourage you. I remember your post, glad you adapted and persevered.
  • kramrn77
    kramrn77 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! It's so easy to just say "well, I can't do that" and then give up, so much harder to say "I can't do that, but one day I'm gonna!" You've done a great job! Congrats!!
  • JamieDeck1975
    JamieDeck1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of Gamma. I started at 262 lbs and have been following an 1800 cal diet for the entire time (with eating back some of the workout calories). I am proud to say that I am just shy of 40 lbs down. Keep up with the workouts and the nutrition and you will see results!
  • srschaffer1
    srschaffer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You've already come this far! Keep updating those pics for everyone to see your progress!
  • clairelee60
    clairelee60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've just started day one and OMG I thought I wouldn't make it had to pause a few times to keep my heart in. But I'll keep going day by day if you keep going #motivation #strength #workit
  • AllyMiff87
    AllyMiff87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm ending my first week of alpha today and man I didn't think i was going to make it a few times. In my quest to find others like me, 250+, I came across this discussion and it couldn't have come at a better time. I'm feeling like I can keep pushing thanks
  • stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great job. Modify when necessary and do your best every day. The modifications in this program are great when just starting out.
  • jessedcg
    Options
    I think they are pretty intense if you do them with the normal group but I can't yet but with the modifier I am working my way up. :D I say 1 -10 i'd give it an 8
    Great job! How do you find the intensity of the workouts? They look so scary on the tv ads! Also what equipment is used? :)

• jessedcg
    Options
    Hi! Quad stretch us hard! I still cannot. Alone but I try. Remeber to try to stand up straight for proper form. Great work!
    I will try my best to stand straight its still very hard for me >"<

• jessedcg
    Options
    aunbon123 wrote: »
    You have motivated me too! I am going to be starting tomorrow. I've got a wedding I need to get ready for (I'm a bridesmaid!) and I am also moving to Alaska this fall and I want a new start and be in better shape when I move. Let's spend some quality time with Shaun

You can do it hun!!! Good Luck you'll look beautiful regardless i'm sure.
  • jessedcg
    Options
    Amybcb wrote: »
    I started today!! Was super excited. It was not easy and I had to do some of it modified but I finished. Sweating buckets!!
    Omg I know I have to rock a headband to help with the sweat its so gross bu t that just means its working right?

• jessedcg
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    Well done and great you posted pictures as that will encourage you. I remember your post, glad you adapted and persevered.
    Thank you!!!