looking for friends to help me through this journey to lose 100+ lbs

Options
I need friends to help and support through this journey. We can help each other. :)

Replies

• ChanBooker
    ChanBooker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you I want to drop about 75.... Add me to your list ;)
  • patyledesmachula
    patyledesmachula Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you we will get through this . :)
  • EdricVnd
    EdricVnd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm working to drop 70 pounds and my motivation level is so high, it's disgustingly delicious B)
  • mculley1999
    mculley1999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100+lbs. Add me. It would be nice to have some people going through the same thing.
  • Reygne
    Reygne Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to loose a bit over 100, also just started and have no friends yet.
  • patyledesmachula
    Options
    EdricVnd wrote: »
    Add me! I'm working to drop 70 pounds and my motivation level is so high, it's disgustingly delicious B)

I sure will :) and that I great. I'm on a motivation high I just hope I can keep it going. That why I'm adding positive and people that can keep me going.
    Thanks
  • jjloman0944
    jjloman0944 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm trying to lose 100 lbs. just started yesterday.,need friends for motivation.
  • patyledesmachula
    Options
    Awesome ! Thanks
  • jjloman0944
    Options
    How long you been working on this?
  • MsTurboSquid
    MsTurboSquid Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hate to sound like I'm one-up in everyone else but I am trying to lose 150lbs. I just started my journey today. :) all of you can add me
  • love_minnie
    love_minnie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Also looking to loose 100+lbs. Feel free to add me and we can work on our goals together :)
  • aithnyc02
    aithnyc02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im trying to loose 100lbs too and am also in need of motivational friends (: add me!
  • OkamiChan
    OkamiChan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been struggling to loss about 80 lbs. Let's motivate each other!! :)
  • davefh0_0
    davefh0_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to add positive people, we all help each other, I'm active on the site. My goal is 100lbs, currently I'm down 46lbs in 111 days. Any positive people feel free to add me
  • Elizabethrose417
    Elizabethrose417 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me plz well help each other, I just started my journey today to lose 100+lbs and I need the support
  • leahk80
    leahk80 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    hello, I am trying to lose 90+lbs.. feel free to add me..need all the help and motivation I can get..we can do this!!
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pound to lose too, so I am here for a long time. We can do this!
  • CarrieLatour
    CarrieLatour Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to lose. You can add me. I would love to hear others tips and tricks. We can keep each other motivated.
  • stellachesson
    stellachesson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends to help and support through this journey. We can help each other. :)

I've added you! We are all here to help you out!!

• jjloman0944
    Options
    leahk80 wrote: »
    hello, I am trying to lose 90+lbs.. feel free to add me..need all the help and motivation I can get..we can do this!!