Take 2. help me thru this?

Options
Hi. Im Christy. This is my second attempt at thus the first time I was doing really good. I lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks and was really happy. Then the holidays came around and I fell off the wagon. Now I wanna try again but my friends that were using this app with me aren't anymore. Im looking for someone or ones that would be willing to help me and encourage me. I want to loose at least 60 lbs. Id like tk loose more but wanna start there.

Replies

• Lonnad1
    Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my second attempt as well. I am a school teacher and stopped when school started. Determined to lose it this time! Feel free to add me.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This also my second round, too. I lost 20lbs but then the Holidays began & it was, "hello, again :blush: Please add me!
  • razzmahtazz
    razzmahtazz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am also a teacher and am trying to get on a good eating plan before the chaos of school begins! I've done this before and am looking for new friends!
  • m3dreamer2014
    m3dreamer2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on attempt number two also. Please feel free to add me and I will provide as much support as possible. WE can do this!!!
  • vanhook2003
    vanhook2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started this app and I love it. Needing support to keep going also. 14 in 2 weeks wow. You got this!
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Back again this time more motivated. I work nights so it is hard sometimes but my plan is to prepare and plan ahead. Add me so we can support and motivate each other
  • stewartlayzell
    stewartlayzell Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Seems to be the right time for the second attempts. I have just started using the app again and fingers crossed plan on sticking with it.