Recipes With Pics Please!!:)

Options
Anyone wanna share your healthy recipes with a pic of your delish dish to go with it?? I'm having a hard time finding things that actually taste good that will keep me under my 1200 cal intake a day.

Replies

• gaelowyn_pt_duex
    gaelowyn_pt_duex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com tons of healthy recipes.
  • heatherniccorn
    heatherniccorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pinterest has tons of recipes. One I like a lot is called Cashew Chicken Lettuce wraps and it is SO good. My picky kids like it too. shewearsmanyhats.com is where the recipe is. I add chopped up baby corn and water chestnuts in mine but you could add whatever vegetables you want. Yummy..
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    This is a grilled ginger cilantro honey tempeh salad that I made from Floridacoastalcooking.com. It clocks in at about 425 calories a serving. I also sprinkled roasted & salted sunflower seeds on it. Tasted quite good - my first time with tempeh.lkzfmx9rxjau.jpg
  • DontJustWishForItWorkForIt
    Options
    Anyone wanna share your healthy recipes with a pic of your delish dish to go with it?? I'm having a hard time finding things that actually taste good that will keep me under my 1200 cal intake a day.
    Pinterest has tons of recipes. One I like a lot is called Cashew Chicken Lettuce wraps and it is SO good. My picky kids like it too. shewearsmanyhats.com is where the recipe is. I add chopped up baby corn and water chestnuts in mine but you could add whatever vegetables you want. Yummy..
    That sounds so good! Thanks for the info:)
    Options
    vivmom2014 wrote: »
    This is a grilled ginger cilantro honey tempeh salad that I made from Floridacoastalcooking.com. It clocks in at about 425 calories a serving. I also sprinkled roasted & salted sunflower seeds on it. Tasted quite good - my first time with tempeh.lkzfmx9rxjau.jpg
    Wow looks amazing!
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I have been making lots of foil packets for the grill. Here is two I did recently.

Hawiian BBQ Chicken

Hawaiian%2BBBQ%2BChicken7.jpg

Southwest Catfish Foil Packet

Southwest%2BCatfish%2BFoil%2BPacket3.jpg
    Options
    I bbq almost everyday (I believe everything taste better cooked over a open flame;) lol) so these ideas help a lot! Thank you so much:)
  • RickLanc
    RickLanc Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    8vmxk5n1t88w.jpg
    Bacon wrapped chicken thighs. Tender and juicy. Place thighs in baking dish. Cover in bacon layer. Pepper with McCormick smokehouse pepper. Bake at 375 for 45 min. Then broil on high for 5-10 min until bacon crisps nicely.

Asparagus side works well with this
  • bmchenry02
    bmchenry02 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Your best bet would be searching Pinterest for healthy meals. All pics and you can tweak and get your own ideas.

I'm not sharing pics but I love homemade turkey sloppy joes with or with a bun, grilled chicken salads, pork chops over lentils with Mediterranean flavors, Jamie Eason's Turkey muffins are my staple...

I eat this a lot: chicken sausage or other good protein, sautéed kale, roasted sweet potatoes and red onions, slivered almonds and craisins. I weigh everything to keep it within my goals.
    ycc99clpzn80.jpg
    Here's a pic I took at our grocery store in the produce aisle I thought looked good it haven't tried.
    6ygf67sv5223.jpg

Options