MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
13»

Replies

• AEisele
    AEisele Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    looks like I did real good. I drank my water, I went to the gym 5 days, and I lost. I'm pleased.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    It is day 6 and I can hardly believe that I have consistently meet all 3 goals and there's only 1 day left!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Today was a so so day for me, although was under my calories food was not the best choices. Water intake could have been more. But still remained positive. Tomorrow is another day-weigh in day.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 miles today doing some heavy labor
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Day 3 and I still met all 3 goals but had to exercise very late in the evening to get rid of calories eaten!

I do that too,,,, hey - whatever works - right??
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    I made my goal for this week. Yay! Hope you all did well too =) Looking forward to next week!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Great week worked out on target. Water, well did not get 10 glases in. Finding that I am in the bathroom most of the time. but will try again tomorrow. Hope everyone else did well.
  • Believe4
    Believe4 Posts: 22
    Options
    I made my weekly goal. It was to exercise 4X and at least 180 mins. I did the 4x and 245 mins. Next week is the same goal for the week.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    So today is the last day of "MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS" as a week is over.
    I am happy to report that I met all 3 of my short term goals every day of the week! Woohoo!

Goal 1: Stay under my calories 6 out of 7 days of the week:
    EXCEEDED THIS GOAL AS I STAYED UNDER MY CALORIES FOR ALL 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK! :)

Goal 2: Exercise 180 minutes this week which works out to 30 minutes, 6 days of the week:
    EXCEEDED THIS GOAL TO AS I EXERCISED 267 MINUTES! :)

Goal 3: Drink 6 glasses of water every day his week: MET THE GOAL EVEN THOUGH SOME DAYS MY TUMMY AND MY INSIDES DIDN'T WANT ANY MORE!

BONUS: Lost more than a pound this week.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I didnt hit my miles this week more bad news in my life and hospital setting with family so exercise is on hold and trying not to eat my feeling is so hard!!!! Anyway onward and upward or downward as I want my scale to proceed. :laugh: I was however back down to 225 after gaining a couple lbs.