What Are You Most Proud Of Today?

Options
Hi! I thought that a good thing would be to say what you are most proud of today. It can be something big or something small but whatever it is own it.
I am most proud of watching my portion sizes and drinking my water today.

Replies

• mammado11
    mammado11 Posts: 26
    Options
    That even though we have family visiting us for the next week, I ran for a 1/2 hour on the elliptical!
  • RonaleeAKArose
    Options
    Today I am proud of myself for hooking up the Wii Fit and working out for 30 minutes. I also started drinking more water.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I started the 30 day shred

I'm proud that I took my son swimming and he can swim without a float (he's 4)
  • nicegrumpy
    nicegrumpy Posts: 12
    Options
    Wearing size 14 shorts and a medium tank top!! This time last year it was size 20 shorts and a 1X tank top!!!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I am "on vacation" visiting home but have made healthy choices and continued my weight loss :)

I am also proud that I am almost proud of my body again!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I started the Ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels and I was strong enough to get through it without passing out:tongue: I am also proud that I upped my water intake to a gallon per day and so far so good:sad:
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I have fought to avoid binging behaviors, and since March, have not had a binge day. A cheat meal here or there, but never a binge DAY. I am also proud that I am at my parents at a cookout and am enjoying a Bubba burger but not overindulging anymore than one burger this time around.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    hitting the 30lb mark! yayay!
  • Ruthyjenks
    Ruthyjenks Posts: 32
    Options
    I walked 4 miles today. It took me an hour.

When I started walking I could only walk for 20 mins.

:happy:
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Today I'm proud of myself for all the effort that I put into being healthy. I may falter but I just shake it off and get back up again! :))
  • lmoldes
    lmoldes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that even though I had a small set back I didn't let it get to me, dug in and kept up the workouts and good eating, and dropped 3lbs this week.
  • annastacia10
    annastacia10 Posts: 106
    Options
    I am proud that I did an hour of Tae Bo today, even though my legs were very sore from my 5 mile jog yesterday.
  • kretakano
    kretakano Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What a nice topic! I am proud of making it through 90 minutes of Bikram Yoga today without getting whiny :-)
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am sooo very proud that I fought through back pains, cramps, and bloating to play 2 hours of tennis!
  • angmac1976
    angmac1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am proud that even though I was out all day yesterday and did exceed my calories by 107 I have managed to retrack myself today and even started the 6 week 6 pack DVD. I'm proud that I didn't pass out during it. :)
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I exceeded my long-distance run record. This morning I ran 7.25 miles, when previously the most I had run at a time was 6.2!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I am proud that even though I binged this morning, I worked out enough to work it all off and then some.
  • bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I could trim my toenails without straining to reach them and also not gasping for air after each nail. :)
  • oshmom
    oshmom Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    that I added another 5 minutes to the elliptical and 45 pushups to my workout.
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    That I got my butt out of bed and went to the gym.....We're just back from vacation, and today was the first day back to the gym. It was hard, mentally. But once I got there, I was glad I went. A mind over body victory for me. :flowerforyou: