What Are You Most Proud Of Today?

Options

Replies

• AMKAG
    AMKAG Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Walking for 45 minutes yesterday, when I really just wanted to sit.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What a cool thread!

I am proud that when I weighed in this morning, I had lost 1 lb. from last week. I am also proud that today will be my 4th day of the 30 Day Shred!

Congrats to everyone on their proud moments :)
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    When I went out to breakfast I said no to hashbrowns, went for egg whites instead of whole eggs in my omelet, and asked for my wheat toast dry...

lol It might not sound like a huge accomplishment but I really like hashbrowns, butter on my toast, and whole eggs haha:)

Good job to everyone else today!

God bless
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I did a 60 minute walk even though I'm sick.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I forced my big butt to get on the exercise bike today even though my knees hurt and made myself do 30 minutes! I was also proud that I put on shorts and a tank that were too small last year! (the top is big too!)
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am proud I worked out for nearly 2 hrs today... including 24 min of pilates. Gotta love audiobooks! LOL. Also, I have lost nearly 20 lbs. YAY!
  • nissafull
    nissafull Posts: 48
    Options
    I am proud that I have logged in for 65 days in a row. I had hoped, howevever,that the scale would have cooperated more but I have lost 9 pounds so far and have begun strength and weight training with more determination. And I am proud that my skinny husband ,who is a runner ,loves me and supports me even when the scale does not move. One more thing, I am proud of our military and their families who have sacrificed so much for our country, My step son Matthew is in Afghanistan at this moment.
  • Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm sticking with it day-to-day, that I'm loosing weight and not having regrets. On the lighter side (pun intended) I'm proud to have gotten my laundry done this morning.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I hit the 40 lbs gone mark today! I am also starting Jillian MIchael's 6 Week 6 pack today :)
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I burned the most calories I have ever burned at the gym- 640!!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    cool thread! I am proud that I did 45 minutes of cycling today after my weight training even though it hurt, and supposedly burnt 400 calories :) I also only ate 1 caramello koala while my husband had 2. Woohoo!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    This sounds stupid but I'm proud that I only had 2 glasses of wine last night so I'm not hungover today... Therefore I WILL exercise. Usually Sundays I just lay around all day because I had too much wine Saturday night :P
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I did 30 mins of step while my husband played xbox. Normally I just lay on the couch and watch. I am also proud that I have started turning wishes into decisions and have started taking actions to get there.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I got myself up and moving in time to get all outside chores done (we have horses and dogs), got a quick 30 min workout in and still made it in time to attend Sunday Mass this morning! I'm all set and ready for the rest of my day!
  • pelican82
    pelican82 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow! I love reading all the responses. WTG, everyone!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I woke up in a fabulous mood, and managed to stay happy even though I got into a fight with a cake.
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am proud that someone that hasn't seen me in 10 months made a big deal about how "beautiful" I look and how PROUD she was of me. I'm proud that someone else is proud of me LOL!
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm proud that i'm sticking with my healthy life style change, and this is my fourth week of NO alcohol, and i feel amazing!! :love:
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I' proud today as i decided to go through my wardrobe for last years summers clothes and they were all to big - had to bin the lot, only prob now i have no summer clothes so need to go shopping.
  • rice161
    rice161 Posts: 59
    Options
    I am proud that after losing 34 lbs total so far, none of last year's clothes fit and I'm in the smallest size of my wardrobe! Yesterday I shopped at a consignment shop and got to buy multiple items of XL size clothing instead of the 2X I wore last summer! Yeah for more shopping!