Hi! Does any one watch shows while on the treadmill?

Options
2»

Replies

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    I watch How Not to Kill Your Husband. True stories with over acting. Ya cant get any better.
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Watching TV only makes the treadmill more boring. Instead, I turn the thing off, and up the speed. I'm there to work out not to catch up on my stories. Time is precious. Besides, I get too dizzy running or walking with the tv on.

I save time by watching my shows while doing cardio. It also means I spend less time sitting on the couch later on.

• sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I watch TV while on the stationary bike. Competition shows like the Voice are fun to watch because I challenge myself to keep going for one more act/song, or go faster for one song, etc.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    JennieMaeK wrote: »
    I listen to Zombies Run while on the treadmill. Great story line, keeps me interested and because I want to know what happens next it keeps me going back.

I listen to Zombies run as well... while watching Walking Dead. Mwa ha ha.

• MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Watching TV only makes the treadmill more boring. Instead, I turn the thing off, and up the speed. I'm there to work out not to catch up on my stories. Time is precious. Besides, I get too dizzy running or walking with the tv on.

I use the treadmill not for intense exercise but at home to raise my non-exercise activity thermogenesis. :)
  • dieter1200
    dieter1200 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Supersize vs superskinny
  • bialormar
    bialormar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I usually just listen to music on spottily because they have a lot of workout playlists! or when on the treadmill and it becomes difficult I just go on netflix on my phone and turn on a hilarious tv show to distract me from the pain of my legs!
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Any serial show that I can get so engrossed in I can focus on that and not that I am in for the long haul of cardio. Any cop drama, 30 for 30 on ESPN, Friends, etc. Good luck!