im new to this, I have no friends

Options
Hey everyone, so I'm new to this but I'm 26, 233 lbs trying to lose weight & it would be great to have some support, especially those who arr in similar situations... Such as working full time, student full time & a mother; struggle to find time to balance the stress and this weight lost journey

Replies

• tschlach
    tschlach Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me. I'm 42. I have 3 kids 23,22,&17 plus a grandson that's 2 that I watch everyday. We're here for the same goal and that is to lose weight. Best of luck.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I'm not a mom but new friends are always good. :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, good luck!
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm new as well, and a full-time student again in September. I'm a big younger (21) with no kids but a lot of weight to lose (bmi well over 30). If you would like to add me that would be nice, I only have a couple of friends on here so far. More motivation is always good :smile:
  • catrelia403
    catrelia403 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mom of one trying to lose before having another :-)
  • kayma53
    kayma53 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too hun ☺
  • kingdenton
    kingdenton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me to I think we all need a lil motivation every now and then.
  • Judytryshard
    Judytryshard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me as a friend. I am 63 and needing to lose 50 to 60 lbs. I have health issues that have made it difficult, namely hypothyroidism and metabolic syndrome. Good luck to you Cheyenne!
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a student as well
  • cheyenned19
    cheyenned19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for responding.... So how do I add people? Lol
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Click on the person's user name (in blue under their photo), then click the add friend button :-)
  • choff99
    choff99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Just click on each of these people's profiles and there is an "add friend" button! Add me too!!
  • cheyenned19
    cheyenned19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    choff99 wrote: »

Just click on each of these people's profiles and there is an "add friend" button! Add me too!!

Thanks
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish to... need to off-load 75 lbs and walk thru this world with grace I tell you! And I will be walking willowy-like....I can just see it!
  • Ekleblanc
    Ekleblanc Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Just started using this yesterday after getting a Garmin vivifit fitness band.
    I'm 29 with an almost 3yo (8/8). I'm a traveling stay at home mom. Which can be very hard keeping track of food intake and exercise. Trying to lose 20-25 lbs.