Down 110 pounds in 6 months! 100 to go by the end of the year, my story.

Options
phillyfordyce
phillyfordyce Posts: 9 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
Hey there! I started taking my health seriously on Jan 5, 2015. I started at 460 pounds, and sit here tonight at 350. I have attached a link to my blog and my Facebook. I decided that sharing my journey would help keep me accountable. I appreciate any feedback!

https://460reasons.wordpress.com

Like my blog on Facebook to get the newest posts!

https://www.facebook.com/460reasons

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • phillyfordyce
    Options
    Thank you. I'd like to think of it as a good start to a lifetime of health.
  • gonettie2015
    gonettie2015 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I read your long blog post and will go back to read the others. But, wow! You've got my respect for putting it all out there. It was fascinating to read. Keep blogging and keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more of your progress!
    You've got this, buddy!
  • ylchavis3
    ylchavis3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I just started. You just motivated me. Have to loose 100 pounds. Having trouble changing my weight in the system. How do I do that? As we loose, will it automatically lower the calorie intake for the day? Help!!! Thank you!!
  • kents555
    kents555 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Have just read your blog! Such an incredible story. You've got this!!!! :)
  • phillyfordyce
    Options
    ylchavis3 wrote: »
    Wow!! I just started. You just motivated me. Have to loose 100 pounds. Having trouble changing my weight in the system. How do I do that? As we loose, will it automatically lower the calorie intake for the day? Help!!! Thank you!!

You can change your weight on here pretty easily. Every 10 pounds you lose it will prompt you to change your goals. That is where you can adjust your breakdown for calories you want to consume.
  • phillyfordyce
    Options
    I read your long blog post and will go back to read the others. But, wow! You've got my respect for putting it all out there. It was fascinating to read. Keep blogging and keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more of your progress!
    You've got this, buddy!

Thank you so much! I was very hesitant to start a blog and share personal things with strangers. I decided to do it because I had to change something or this may have ended up being just another attempt. I actually spoke to a group tonight about my progress and tried to help inspire them to do the same! Thank you for the feedback.
  • phillyfordyce
    Options
    kents555 wrote: »
    Have just read your blog! Such an incredible story. You've got this!!!! :)

Thank you so much! It is a lot of work, but worth it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!