Wedding Prep friends?! or Pre-Baby?

Options
Operation Baby: Full-Effect, we've been trying about 6 months and hoping any day could be our month. Obviously my weight goals will change but I'm confident I can stay at a healthy weight.
Plus! We are planning a vow renewal for early 2017 in Las Vegas..gotta be dress ready!
Let's be friends if any of this fits you!

Replies

• jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Getting married in September. Working on portion control and fitting in more workouts. And healthier snacks. And no pizza (lol). Pizza is my weakness.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Here! Wedding is August 2016 and hoping to drop 20kg by then. My goal is to be 8-10kg down by the end of September so I can start dress hunting. It's not just about the wedding either, hoping to get a low starting weight for any pregnancies which will hopefully follow.
  • misslisaaahh
    misslisaaahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same! Getting ready for a wedding in October 2016 and hopefully a baby soon after. My goal is 40lbs down by next october, but right now I'm working on putting on muscle. Hoping to be close enough to goal shape in december to start trying on dresses!
  • jennilee8380
    jennilee8380 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    pre baby here! Due 3/19
  • sparkle_313
    sparkle_313 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    pre baby here! Due 3/19

Lucky you! We just keep trying and hoping! We're planning a Las Vegas 10 year vow renewal to help pass the time lol

• sparkle_313
    sparkle_313 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same! Getting ready for a wedding in October 2016 and hopefully a baby soon after. My goal is 40lbs down by next october, but right now I'm working on putting on muscle. Hoping to be close enough to goal shape in december to start trying on dresses!

How exciting! We're planning a Vegas vow renewal for early 2017 with a baby before then so I am starting my dress hunt now. I go next Saturday with the moms for the first one!

• lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Getting Married Septmeber 2016. Looking to lose about 30-35 lbs Before I got wedding gown shopping beginning of next year. Then after wedding, baby making time. lol