My 20 pound "Bulk" log (also life changing)

Options
1235»

Replies

• seifofficiale
    seifofficiale Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    so Day 37 is done, still didnt fit my macros yet..but only few hundred cals left!
    So happy about the 159lbs also my lifts are gone up a little yeah!!!
  • seifofficiale
    Options
    Day 38
    159.6lbs

the scale keeps foing upp yeee! Can't wait for the 160.
    today is a push day, let's hit that iron!
  • seifofficiale
    Options
    5 weeks update:

SW: 152lbs
    CW: 159lbs
    goal weight: 170lbs

Macros: 3.2k cals, 160gm protein.

woooha nice 5 weeks ayee! criticism welcomed.
  • DeyanPetrov
    DeyanPetrov Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice keep the good spirit

On day 5 of my journey from 154 to 187. Still need to get a scale to measure daily weight. Keep us updated and good luck.
  • seifofficiale
    Options
    Nice keep the good spirit

On day 5 of my journey from 154 to 187. Still need to get a scale to measure daily weight. Keep us updated and good luck.

Thanks man and good luck with your bulk! Hope u reach ur goals!
  • seifofficiale
    Options
    Day 40
    160lbs

finally broke into the 160's woooooohaaa!! so happy.
    heading to my workout in a few..will update after! cheers
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    So does the weight increase match how much in surplus you think you are eating?

I know you have very few valid days to look at since the others have expected water weight fluctuations and increases just from the workouts - but good to keep an eye on that so the weight gained can mainly be the right kind.

You could be getting 1 lb muscle mass every 2 weeks if existing muscle is already tapped out, but if still making improvements to form and CNS to get those weight increases on the bar, then some is indeed expected water weight, but more than you like could easily be fat too.

Just as not all weight lost is good and beneficial, not all gained is either.
  • seifofficiale
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    So does the weight increase match how much in surplus you think you are eating?

I know you have very few valid days to look at since the others have expected water weight fluctuations and increases just from the workouts - but good to keep an eye on that so the weight gained can mainly be the right kind.

You could be getting 1 lb muscle mass every 2 weeks if existing muscle is already tapped out, but if still making improvements to form and CNS to get those weight increases on the bar, then some is indeed expected water weight, but more than you like could easily be fat too.

Just as not all weight lost is good and beneficial, not all gained is either.

Yeah i think the weight matches since i should be gaining 1lb/week.

I weight myself everyday to take an average at the end of the week..due to the water weight that causes few lbs gained around the week days.

My lifts have seen improvements since i started especially in my back/bicep and shoulder workouts!
  • seifofficiale
    Options

Day 41
    160lbs

Pull day peeps, lets doo thisss
  • misslisaaahh
    misslisaaahh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Really enjoying watching your progress. It's similar to what I'm doing. It's nice seeing supportive and helpful comments from everyone as well. Keep up the good work! Congrats on making the first part of your goal!
  • seifofficiale
    Options
    Really enjoying watching your progress. It's similar to what I'm doing. It's nice seeing supportive and helpful comments from everyone as well. Keep up the good work! Congrats on making the first part of your goal!

Thank u! appreciate it
    Yeah so happy to reach the 160's for the first time ever.
  • brentopia
    brentopia Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Kudos for reaching 160! I just reached the same weight - but from the other direction - down from 176. I was the dreaded skinny fat and still need to lose a little more body fat before I do a reverse and try my first bulk. I've even gained muscle from lifting on my calorie deficit, due to being in such pitiful shape. Lol. I bookmarked your thread and come back often and read with interest. Im enjoying your progress - good for you! - keep posting your results - and good luck!
  • seifofficiale
    Options
    brentopia wrote: »
    Kudos for reaching 160! I just reached the same weight - but from the other direction - down from 176. I was the dreaded skinny fat and still need to lose a little more body fat before I do a reverse and try my first bulk. I've even gained muscle from lifting on my calorie deficit, due to being in such pitiful shape. Lol. I bookmarked your thread and come back often and read with interest. Im enjoying your progress - good for you! - keep posting your results - and good luck!

congrats to u on your 160! Keep going!
    and thank u so much!

• seifofficiale
    Options
    My internet has been off for a couple of days, i signed in from a different location to let u know I'm still working hard to get 165lbs by the end of august!!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Ya, you better. There better not be an excuse that the lack of internet kept you from lifting!
  • seifofficiale
    Options
    heybales wrote: »
    Ya, you better. There better not be an excuse that the lack of internet kept you from lifting!

Never bro, not this time :D