Need friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Hey guys I'm 23 and I just graduated nursing school... I have some time between now and my licensing exam and getting an RN job... So I'm taking this time to take care of myself. I gained about 27 lbs due to poor eating habits and lack of exercise, but I'm determined to drop the weight!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Replies

• Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support and congrats on graduating from nursing school!
  • castroerica18
    castroerica18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats, u could add me too.. I just started on Saturday and have 2 kids no idea how I'm doing this but we could support each other
  • xbananachipsx
    xbananachipsx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    P
    Congrats, u could add me too.. I just started on Saturday and have 2 kids no idea how I'm doing this but we could support each other

Props to you for doing the hardest job ever! I'm sure we can be creative w our workouts! Like go to the park w your kids and play tag, or ride bikes... We can do this :)

• Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing nursing school! I'm on week 3 now myself. Feel free to add me, too.
  • Almond_Brown98
    Almond_Brown98 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great accomplishment?! Feel free to add me!!
  • xbananachipsx
    xbananachipsx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just added you two. Thanks!
  • markpapi412
    markpapi412 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Stay motivated!
  • MorbidCutie575
    MorbidCutie575 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Feel free to add me :)
  • arush18
    arush18 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome you are going in the right direction ! Stay motivated and see your self different this is a new life style. I'm just starting out too feel free to add me :)