30 day shred question

Options
So I have a few question to people who have done this. Do you do it everyday? Then when do you switch to the next level.

Replies

• SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    i dont know the right or wrong way , ive just started it last monday and i love it but have decided im gonna do it monday to friday for 6 weeks, need a break from Jillians voice onna weekend, good luck x
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    i think your meant to do level one for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 day then onto level 3 but im not sure x
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i dont know the right or wrong way , ive just started it last monday and i love it but have decided im gonna do it monday to friday for 6 weeks, need a break from Jillians voice onna weekend, good luck x

ahahaa... this made me laugh :) I think i would get tired of her voice too.. How do you like it so far?
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I think im going to purchase it too :) would love to hear how people like it!
  • PriscillaRuth
    Options
    I have just started it! Two days down 28 to go! As far as I can tell you do each level for 10 days. I think doing the same workout for ten days could get a bit boring but I am committed! I am used to doing two workouts alternating between the two each day and also incorporating rest days. But I will stick with is and see the results at the end!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1, Day 7 and I get sick of her voice too. It's annoying hearing her day after day saying the same things. There's one part during one of the exercises where she says you're almost done, but you're really not, you still have 10-15 seconds left . Bugs the crap out of me.
    BUT....it has been working, I have noticed my jeans are loser.
  • TamiLinc
    TamiLinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1, Day 7 and I get sick of her voice too. It's annoying hearing her day after day saying the same things. There's one part during one of the exercises where she says you're almost done, but you're really not, you still have 10-15 seconds left . Bugs the crap out of me.

how do you get the miles ticker?? i have been wanting to keep track of the miles i go on the elliptical and the bike :)
  • lyndsay02289
    Options
    I think you're supposed to do it everyday. But you don't have to. I started it last sunday and I've gotten a lot stronger so I'm happy so far. I've lost about 4 pounds. Anyway!
    I'm going to do it monday thru saturday. and relax my muscles on sunday. I was also planning on switching levels every 10 days, but it's all about how you feel about moving up.

It's tough, but so far I'm happy with it!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    There's one part during one of the exercises where she says you're almost done, but you're really not, you still have 10-15 seconds left . Bugs the crap out of me.

ive noticed this too and everyday im like "really" sooo unfair!!!
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Do it every day for 30 days, 10 days at each level. I'm on week one, am noticing my stamina has increased already (could barely get through day one, but now able to keep up on day 5 :)

I love this workout because it requires no special equipment (just dumbells), and not a whole lot of floor space (just enough room to do sit ups, push ups and jumping jacks. It's easy to follow, old-school exercises that work.

My question is...I don't have a HRM, on average how many calories does this workout burn? I've been tracking it as 30 min of circuit training for 275 calories , but would like to know if anyone has tracked it with a HRM and has a more accurate count?
  • Givinya
    Givinya Posts: 9
    Options
    You can't let her voice bug you - you have to learn what she's about to say and say it for her. There's a bit in Level 1 where she says something like, "Can't we just do bicep curls?" and you've gotta be ready and say it with her: "NO YOU CANNOT!" How much of her commentary can you learn before you graduate to the next level?
  • Remi79
    Options

how do you get the miles ticker?? i have been wanting to keep track of the miles i go on the elliptical and the bike :)

weight-loss center.net The website is right above my ticker. Go there and it will give you a code to put in the bottom of your signature part. Tickerfactory.com also has some mileage tickers I believe.
  • Remi79
    Options
    I suggest you all go buy a tape measure from the sewing department of your local store and measure yourselves. I got one from Wal-Mart for like $2.50. I measured myself last Wednesday and I re-measured on Saturday and have lost a total of 3.9 inches. You may not see the weight coming off, but your inches are. I have my inches broken down on my profile if you would like to friend me!

Good luck to all! Time to go do Day 8!