MFP fix this!!!!

Options
Leka1000
Leka1000 Posts: 160 Member
Mfp u are driving me crazy by not letting me save my chili recipe with the correct amount of servings!!!! While creating recipe i just put 2000g for the servings but upon completion of cooking the chili i weighed it and need to change it to 2660g for servings. My supper is totally inaccurate and i am pissed about it! What is going on with this?????

Replies

• madkcole
    madkcole Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just checked out my recipes and there is an "edit" button to the right of the recipe. Does that now allow you to do what you want?
  • Leka1000
    Options
    madkcole wrote: »
    I just checked out my recipes and there is an "edit" button to the right of the recipe. Does that now allow you to do what you want?

I click edit then edit it but it wont save...keeps staying at 2000 servings
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Make sure and click "log and save" up the top right hand corner, or else nothing will change.
  • Leka1000
    Options
    Make sure and click "log and save" up the top right hand corner, or else nothing will change.
    Yup tried both ways...save and log and save buttons. ...ugh
  • madeleadele
    madeleadele Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can keep it that way, do some simple cross multiplying and have a correct entry
  • Leka1000
    Options
    Figured it out, can't have it higher than 2000g of serviings. So I calculated grams to ounces and used ounces as my measurement as 2660grams is 94 ounces.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Save it as 26 servings and consider each serving 100g